JammyBee

Joined: 22nd May 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JammyBee
Shabby chic very this year

Comment by JammyBee posted on Derelict Hospital, Lancashire at 01/06/2014 - 16:05

JammyBee
I am new here but one of the main things that prompted me to get back into photography has been the last year. I have been suffering with anxiety so much so it has stopped me sleeping and pushed me close to a break down. I like walking around with my camera as a form of relaxation. I hope everyone who suffers from any mental or physical illness can find the calm they need in this hobby we all enjoy.
Peace James

Comment by JammyBee posted on Heartless at 01/06/2014 - 16:04

JammyBee
Another one I love as both tog and birder

Comment by JammyBee posted on Barnie at 01/06/2014 - 10:50

JammyBee
Very nice love it as a Tog and a birder

Comment by JammyBee posted on Bearded Tit at 01/06/2014 - 10:48

JammyBee
Great set love the gannet shots, very active

Comment by JammyBee posted on Bempton Cliffs 30th May 2014 at 31/05/2014 - 18:01

JammyBee
Comment Image

Comment Image

I am so lucky that I do not need to go far for real nature, all occurring in my garden pond Taken with my *ist DL2 and DA 18-55 with a tube attached

Comment by JammyBee posted on Dragonfly birth at 31/05/2014 - 13:42

JammyBee
Wow what incredible light

Comment by JammyBee posted on Stunning pics at 31/05/2014 - 08:55

JammyBee
The drug dealer is possible it's one of the "" nicer"" areas of Crewe

Comment by JammyBee posted on News Year Gym Membership failure at 31/05/2014 - 08:52

JammyBee
I walk under these every day as I walk my dogs make me laugh to think what drove someone mad enough to throw them up their. Taken with my ist DL2 and DA 18-55mm

Comment Image

Comment by JammyBee posted on News Year Gym Membership failure at 31/05/2014 - 07:52

JammyBee
cbrog wrote:
The thing is that apart from one or two honourable exceptions most of you posting self-images have HAIR.

Roger.
My hair slipped a few years ago

Comment Image


Last summers Holiday with the family two legged and four

Comment by JammyBee posted on Come Out From Behind Your Lens at 31/05/2014 - 00:59

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo