jambodog6a

Joined: 28th July 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jambodog6a
One of the rubber door flaps open
Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Today's (very little) brainteaser at 11/07/2016 - 16:58

jambodog6a
Fantastic

Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Farne Islands. at 28/06/2016 - 23:03

jambodog6a
Wish you a speedy recovery

Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Time out for me at 28/06/2016 - 22:59

jambodog6a
Had the same trouble, reset to factory settings ,and it seems okay now
Hope this works.
Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on PLEASE HELP - K5 Locked at 03/04/2016 - 15:53

jambodog6a
Don't know how much you use it but if you've had no trouble in six years I personally wouldn't bother
As it would cost you as much for a service as a good deposit on a new up to date one.

Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on best place for service at 20/03/2016 - 14:49

jambodog6a
Welcome

If funds are limited like most of us as Mr B said, try secondhand, in England we have K511 from £250-£300
I have a K5 and a K511 and I keep 300 mm lens on one and the 50x135 on the other
Most shops give you some guarantee
Hope you find what you're looking for

Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on New member pondering a new Pentax camera? at 28/02/2016 - 13:32

jambodog6a
How can you sell a lens accidentally?
Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Lunch time battle of the lenses. at 24/02/2016 - 16:31

jambodog6a
Cheers I'll take my flashgun
And if anybody fancies joining me feel free
Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Trip to the Farne islands at 24/02/2016 - 16:25

jambodog6a
I've only got three lenses I'll take them all
A 300 , 50x135 & sigma 24x70
Cheers thanks for the help sounds good
Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Trip to the Farne islands at 24/02/2016 - 14:57

jambodog6a
I will be going on 31 May
what lenses would be best to take
Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a posted on Trip to the Farne islands at 23/02/2016 - 22:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo