All Forum Comments
Comment by Irek posted on New DFA 50mm f1.4 at 29/06/2018 - 08:21
I have to go there again some day and enjoy the photography
Comment by Irek posted on Tymon Park - some birds at 28/06/2018 - 12:31
Comment by Irek posted on Tymon Park - some birds at 28/06/2018 - 11:56
Comment by Irek posted on A few from this evening at 28/06/2018 - 11:54
Comment by Irek posted on Outer Hebrides - Infra Red at 04/06/2018 - 23:04
I would like to show few portraits of my son
All pics done by P6x7 and Ilford FP4
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

Comment by Irek posted on Ilford fp4 at 04/06/2018 - 01:57
Now I know a bit more about this lenses and most of name Visionar and cover the format 6x7 from around 140mm up.
Also I found fella who convert them for 645 and 6x7 format. Effects are very interested but combo with this lenses are quite heavy
Here is a link
https://m.facebook.com/ObiektywyPoMojemu/
Comment by Irek posted on Rathenow 183mm f1.9 at 30/05/2018 - 15:53
I don't want to buy it, It's suprise me how fast is the lens and it's probably works well for portraits photography. It's interesting somebody make lenses like this, that must be a something unique. F1.9 on 6x7 format must be a difficult to focusing. I need to find some samples of this lens or something close to this lens. It's interesting for me, specially when Pentax lenses are outstanding.
Thanks a million John.
Comment by Irek posted on Rathenow 183mm f1.9 at 30/05/2018 - 14:28













