Bugged

derek897
Posted 29/05/2018 - 11:18 Link
Just 2 shots, one of pesky greenfly and one of my mate Cyril

Comment Image
_IMG5476ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
_IMG5485ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
davidwozhere
Posted 30/05/2018 - 01:41 Link
Wow. Cyril uses talcum powder!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
HarisF1
Posted 30/05/2018 - 02:25 Link
Can you take some of plant features at the smallest level? Seeing some budding bits of weeds or even a mini growth of lichen on a branch might be fascinating
All the gear with no idea
derek897
Posted 30/05/2018 - 07:32 Link
I'll try and find something other than bugs 😜
I know what i like, If not always why.
LennyBloke
Posted 30/05/2018 - 07:51 Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Can you take some of plant features at the smallest level? Seeing some budding bits of weeds or even a mini growth of lichen on a branch might be fascinating
He can't.....


...he's been bitten by the bug


I'll get m'coat
LennyBloke
derek897
Posted 30/05/2018 - 08:54 Link
😂😂😂😂😂
I know what i like, If not always why.
Kevriano
Posted 30/05/2018 - 16:59 Link
Excellent again. Are you using a flash Derek?
K3, K3 II, 100MM 2.8 Macro, Sigma 10-20 3.5, Sigma 17-50 2.8, Nikon D7500, Tamron 150 600 G2
derek897
Posted 30/05/2018 - 17:28 Link
Absolutely. I have tried using my setup without flash but, light and shutter speed problems mean flash is required. Even though exif says otherwise. 😁
I know what i like, If not always why.
Irek
Posted 30/05/2018 - 17:42 Link
Awesome shots Derek
Pentax ME-F, MZ-3 RIP, MZ-S, K-1
Irix 15mm F2.4, Pentax D-FA 24-70mm F2.8, FA 31mm F1.8 Ltd, FA 43mm F1.9 Ltd, FA 77mm F1.8 Ltd, Sigma 100-300 F4 + TC 1.4x, AF 540 FGZ
Ricoh GR III
Hitech-Formatt 10% off all filters code - CIEJ10
alfpics
Posted 30/05/2018 - 19:34 Link
A couple of great images again Derek!
Andy
derek897
Posted 30/05/2018 - 21:49 Link
Cheers guys
I know what i like, If not always why.
derek897
Posted 30/05/2018 - 22:09 Link
This is Cyrils Bigger bad #ss brother

Comment Image
_IMG5485ed2smbwsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
Kevriano
Posted 31/05/2018 - 17:56 Link
derek897 wrote:
Absolutely. I have tried using my setup without flash but, light and shutter speed problems mean flash is required. Even though exif says otherwise. 😁
Cheers. Looking at getting a Speedlight and Diffuser now.
K3, K3 II, 100MM 2.8 Macro, Sigma 10-20 3.5, Sigma 17-50 2.8, Nikon D7500, Tamron 150 600 G2

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo