Irek

Joined: 19th February 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Irek
Hi guys,
If anyone use this lens on P 6x7 ?
I can't find anything in internet, no samples no reviews.
Cheers,
Irek.

Comment by Irek posted on Rathenow 183mm f1.9 at 30/05/2018 - 12:58

Irek
I used Ektar 100 and portra 400, 1 and 4 it's a portra 400, also all shots are scanned straight to jpg. Maybe needs some profile for the scanner app.

Comment by Irek posted on 6x7 portraits at 28/04/2018 - 11:06

Irek
Hi,
few shots from last two films of portra 400 and ektar 100
1.
Comment Image

2.
Comment Image

3.
Comment Image

4.
Comment Image

5.
Comment Image

Comment by Irek posted on 6x7 portraits at 28/04/2018 - 01:46

Irek
Hi James,

I will wait for the moment and will see if someone will be interested for swapping .
Thanks for the interest.

Irek.

Comment by Irek posted on Swap Sigma to Pentax at 24/04/2018 - 20:12

Irek
Lens also have all caps, uv filter, soft case,
tc - soft case and box.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by Irek posted on Swap Sigma to Pentax at 22/04/2018 - 23:17

Irek
Hi ,
I have sigma 100-300 f4 wich is white raven, so hard to find in good condition. My lens is in mint condition, basically like new with x1.4 tele converter. I used it with K-1 and image quality is just outstanding. I looking somebody who wants swapping for dfa 70-200 f2.8
Thank you.

Comment by Irek posted on Swap Sigma to Pentax at 22/04/2018 - 22:09

Irek
Wow what's the quality, the last set I like a lot.

Comment by Irek posted on Bellows Macro at 21/04/2018 - 19:15

Irek
Nice set but 4 and 12 stopped my eay for longer, just awesome.

Comment by Irek posted on On the Road - Night Time at 20/04/2018 - 08:17

Irek
Hi John,
This lens is pretty good and I really like it, 105mm is a legend and I wish get it some day but not for the crazy money.
Film is a Ilford fp4+ which I bought on classified adverts section, this film it's not great but not bad for the money, I need to try my favourite film on small format T-Max 400 soon. For the moment I cant say anything wrong about this lens.

Comment by Irek posted on Maks at 17/04/2018 - 10:58

Irek
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the words, I shoot Pentax 6x7 with SMC 90mm f2.8. equivalent for small format is around 43mm so you was very close.

Cheers,
Irek.

Comment by Irek posted on Maks at 17/04/2018 - 08:02

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo