gregmoll

Joined: 10th July 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

gregmoll
I converted mine to screw drive when the SDM failed and it now works perfectly and fast

Comment by gregmoll posted on To repair or not to repair? DA* 16-50. at 15/02/2015 - 16:35

gregmoll
Beautiful, how wide a field does it cover?
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on Panoramic sunset in Cornwall at 12/09/2014 - 06:04

gregmoll
Thanks Helen for injecting some reality into this thread.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on MX-1 Closing out... at 11/02/2014 - 05:32

gregmoll
Autumn colours are one thing I miss living in South Africa, here one day the leaves are green and the next day they are brown.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on Autumn Colours at 30/11/2013 - 07:27

gregmoll
Has there been any mention of Live View focus peaking, I need this desperately.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on New K3 image - interesting! at 05/10/2013 - 11:23

gregmoll
Here is my contribution.
Pemtax K 400mm
Comment Image


Pemtax K 400mm and 1.7AF
Comment Image


Pentax K 500mm
Comment Image


Pentax K 1000mm
Comment Image


At the price of the new 560mm I'm going to live with these lenses.

Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on Images with Vintage Telephotos at 26/03/2013 - 00:56

gregmoll
Much as I dislike being told what I may and may not do, I can live with the Pentax only rule as it's kept the forum fairly civil. There are lots of other sites which will cater to comparisions.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on Q over quality compact? at 26/01/2013 - 07:02

gregmoll
Hi, I sent mine to Pentax for repairs.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on AF MF Switch problem K200D at 23/08/2012 - 18:27

gregmoll
Beautiful, what more needs to be said.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on Rose at 03/08/2012 - 19:41

gregmoll
Absolutely beautiful, I love detail in bird photos.
Greg

Comment by gregmoll posted on Four shots from today at 25/07/2012 - 19:20

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo