gramar

Joined: 5th December 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

gramar
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
I bought the WR version earlier this year to have a smaller long zoom than my 55-300 but I wasn't very impressed with it. I found I usually had to stop down to f/11 to get anything decently sharp. I did get some nice photos with it when on holiday in the US in the summer, despite the lack of resolution.
J-M

Perhaps you just have a bad copy.

Comment by gramar posted on Do you still use a DA50-200? at 08/12/2015 - 08:55

gramar
It was my first visit and will not be the last. My wife and I also visited Lacock village and abbey and of course the Fox Talbot musuem.

Comment by gramar posted on Stourhead Wiltshire at 08/12/2015 - 08:41

gramar
Aged 11 I owned an example of the original corgi model 261, the James Bond hardtop DB5 in 1965. From memory I think it cost 7/6. It was handed down to my two younger brothers who trashed it - as little boys do. I wish I had it now.

I am fortunate however to have a black and white photo of me holding it proudly when it was still intact!

Comment by gramar posted on 1965 Aston Martin DB5 convertible at 08/12/2015 - 08:35

gramar
Taken in October. I love the colours of early autumn.

Comment Image



Comment Image


K-30 + DA18-135

Comment by gramar posted on Stourhead Wiltshire at 08/12/2015 - 07:20

gramar
A rare sight photographed at Stourhead. I wonder how much it's worth?

Comment Image


K-30 + DA18-135

Comment by gramar posted on 1965 Aston Martin DB5 convertible at 08/12/2015 - 07:11

gramar
Images created by the DA50
All three images were taken in Bury St Edmunds. number 2 &3 are inside the Cathedral

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on DA50 in Bury St Edmunds at 08/12/2015 - 07:04

gramar
I do occasionally and can still get some good results

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on Do you still use a DA50-200? at 08/12/2015 - 06:47

gramar
Payment sent

Comment by gramar posted on FS DA 16-45mm at 07/12/2015 - 17:15

gramar
PM sent

Comment by gramar posted on FS DA 16-45mm at 06/12/2015 - 22:37

gramar
Photograped at Samares Manor, Jersey

K-30 + DA18-135
Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on Cynara cardunculus at 29/07/2015 - 09:40

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo