FS DA 16-45mm
Posted 27/11/2015 - 22:55
Link
do you ship to italy?
thanks
thanks
Posted 28/11/2015 - 00:07 - Helpful Comment
Link
I ship anywhere! !!!!
Pretty sure I can copy and paste any address...not like these Engerlish geezers...☺
Pretty sure I can copy and paste any address...not like these Engerlish geezers...☺
Cheers,
Bruce
Bruce
Posted 01/12/2015 - 07:11 - Helpful Comment
Link
Price drop to 120 GBP.
Postage at cost.
Postage at cost.
Cheers,
Bruce
Bruce
Posted 01/12/2015 - 07:59
Link
If I didn't have one already I'd definitely have it. A fantastic little lens and a good price.
Posted 01/12/2015 - 09:58 - Helpful Comment
Link
Agree Jim
£120 plus postage....cheap as chips...
£120 plus postage....cheap as chips...
Cheers,
Bruce
Bruce
Posted 01/12/2015 - 21:47 - Helpful Comment
Link
Off topic comments have been removed. Please stick to buying/selling in Classified Ads.
Posted 02/12/2015 - 06:15 - Helpful Comment
Link
Thanks John.
Lens still available at 120 + postage.
Lens still available at 120 + postage.
Cheers,
Bruce
Bruce
Posted 04/12/2015 - 12:57
Link
Bump for the weekend.
Lens will go on ebay.de Sunday night.
Lens will go on ebay.de Sunday night.
Cheers,
Bruce
Bruce
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.






764 posts
11 years
Dundee,
Scotland
In excellent condition.
Comes with both caps and hood.
Unfortunately no OVP but sent securely on a sigma box.
£130 plus £7 postage.
Will post pictures later...
Bruce