fourfivesix

Joined: 22nd January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fourfivesix
Thank you I will think about how I word my add as I have been using it along side my dslr and getting very good results

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Pentax ME Super price check at 29/10/2012 - 12:36

fourfivesix
Hi I'm giving thought to selling a few of my film cameras just wondered if anyone knows a good starting point price wise for a Pentax ME super,it has a m 50mm 1.7 lens and case (a little worn. THe light meter seems to be fine as does the shutter speeds etc. I was thinking around the £50 mark?

thanks in advance

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Pentax ME Super price check at 29/10/2012 - 11:08

fourfivesix
Pm sent

Comment by fourfivesix posted on WTD: 52mm Polarising Filter at 23/09/2012 - 17:24

fourfivesix
Bump, looking for a Lowepro Nova 160 AW if anyone would like to swap

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Few bits for swap at 16/09/2012 - 10:14

fourfivesix
Had a bit of a clear out and have the following items left if anyone would find them useful and like to swap for anything. Seems a shame for them to be sat in a bag doing nothing.

Tamron adatall mount p/k version

M42 pk body mount

2x t-pk T mounts ( one used,one unused)

Pentax K-52 Reverse Lens Adaptor Mount

Happy to swap one or all for any bits and bobs you dont use?

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Few bits for swap at 11/09/2012 - 17:37

fourfivesix
Pm sent

Comment by fourfivesix posted on FS: Pentax remote control F at 11/09/2012 - 17:28

fourfivesix
Check out Eric kim he has lots of tips on his blog and on youtube

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Street photography on a budget. at 21/07/2012 - 20:06

fourfivesix
I have 2 pk T mounts (one used and one unused) and a silver pk m42 adapter which are not really any use to me. Swap for ? I use digital and film so anything really. Thanks in advance

Comment by fourfivesix posted on 2x T mounts and m42 adapter for swap? at 30/06/2012 - 19:58

fourfivesix
Tamron PK adapter for sale £15 inc postage

Comment by fourfivesix posted on FS: Tamron PK adapter at 07/06/2012 - 08:53

fourfivesix
Would swap for a medium/large shoulder bag

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Crumpler backpack and shoulder bag at 04/06/2012 - 07:46

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo