All Forum Comments
Comment by duroo72 posted on Strap for a K10/K20 at 30/06/2008 - 17:58
Comment by duroo72 posted on Strap for a K10/K20 at 30/06/2008 - 09:17
Comment by duroo72 posted on Strap for a K10/K20 at 29/06/2008 - 22:03
Comment by duroo72 posted on Strap for a K10/K20 at 29/06/2008 - 18:24
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=99128&PHPSESSID...
It is a fair bit wider that the standard , a lot more comfy on your neck and dosent have the tendency to fold in half like some others and at a bargain price!
Comment by duroo72 posted on Strap for a K10/K20 at 29/06/2008 - 18:08
Comment by duroo72 posted on K10d Mulitple Exposure Mode at 24/06/2008 - 00:27
http://www.redbubble.com/people/durberville/art/44338-12-gorilla
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lobo2006/art/554341-9-mr-attitude
http://www.redbubble.com/people/martynstarkey/art/400836-8-go-on-make-my-day
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dawsonimages/art/211218-12-eye-of-the-tiger
http://www.redbubble.com/people/ellen/art/887718-2-tiger
Comment by duroo72 posted on K10d Mulitple Exposure Mode at 23/06/2008 - 23:46
As soon as i find a suitable subject ill give it a go.
p.s i live near port lympne and howletts and was going to snap some tigers and gorillas does anyone know which will fill my needs best?
Comment by duroo72 posted on K10d Mulitple Exposure Mode at 23/06/2008 - 22:52
Not the greatest of photos, but this was 3 exposures using the multi-exposure mode (auto EV adjust on):

Particularly useful when you want to remove people from a scene, take long exposures without ND filters or shooting at high ISO's with negligible noise. I'm sure there are many other uses but I don't have the imagination...
i thought of a few uses - fireworks night explosion , people walking in and out of shots , birds feeding , football being kicked , cars travelling etc etc.
Comment by duroo72 posted on K10d Mulitple Exposure Mode at 22/06/2008 - 22:59
I just posted 2 images done by HDR with 5 shots (bracketed). I used Photomatrix to make the HDR image and the tonemapping.
Check the photo section...
Comment by duroo72 posted on K10d Mulitple Exposure Mode at 22/06/2008 - 22:57


Not cheap but I'll recommend OP/TECH Pro Strap's. very comfortable.
I ve got an OpTech and a Lowepro strap,both 60mm wide and very commmphy Its all down to price and personal choice