dinneenp

Joined: 23rd April 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

dinneenp
BUMP

Comment by dinneenp posted on SMC PENTAX-F 1:1.7 50mm autofocus at 03/09/2010 - 13:47

dinneenp
Hi,
I have a SMC PENTAX-F 1:1.7 50mm lens, find the length too long.
Thinking of swapping for a fixed aperture (2.8 probably) zoom (Sigma 17-70, Tarmon 17-50 or similar).
Pluses- zoom.
Minuses-physical size & weight, aperture.

What do you think, which would you prefer etc?
cheers,
pa.

Comment by dinneenp posted on SMC PENTAX-F 1:1.7 50mm vs fixed aperture zoom lens? at 31/08/2010 - 14:29

dinneenp
Mannesty- thanks.
What's the difference?
I thought the A meant autofocus (but obviously not).
Cheers,
pa.

Comment by dinneenp posted on SMC PENTAX-F 1:1.7 50mm autofocus at 17/08/2010 - 14:22

dinneenp
1.
Comment Image


2.
Comment Image

3.
Comment Image

4.
Comment Image

Comment by dinneenp posted on SMC PENTAX-F 1:1.7 50mm autofocus at 17/08/2010 - 13:44

dinneenp
Sorry..price.
I don't really know to be honest; it's hard to find 'going rate for it'. If interested either make an offer or show me example on the net for similar.

Comment by dinneenp posted on Pentax smc DA L 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lens at 10/08/2010 - 23:51

dinneenp
Came with K-X but I use Tamron 18-250 so selling.
Perfect condition; PM me for images. Some here- http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=35682219
Posting from Ireland.
Focal length: 55-300 mm (84.5-460 mm in digital SLR format)
Maximum aperture: F4-5.8
Minimum aperture: F22-32
Optical construction: 12 elements in 8 groups
Angle of view: 29-5.4° (with a PENTAX digital SLR body)
Minimum focus distance: 1.4 m
Magnification: 0.28x (1:3,6)
Filter size: 58mm
Aperture control: Fully automatic
Aperture blades: 6
Lens hood: PH-RBG58 mm (not included)
Lens cap: O-LC58
Diameter x length: 71 mm x111.5 mm
Weight: 420g

Comment by dinneenp posted on Pentax smc DA L 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lens at 10/08/2010 - 23:16

dinneenp
Hi,
I bought this but it doesn't suit me so selling it for same price I bought it- £165 & postage (I'm in Ireland)
Aperture Range f/1.7 ~ f/22
Excellent for low light, field of depth, very quick.
Comes with front and back lens caps, attachment thread, original box.
light weight,weighs a mere 0.17kg
This lens is constructed of 6 elements in 5 groups.
PM me for images.
Cheers,
Pa.

Comment by dinneenp posted on SMC PENTAX-F 1:1.7 50mm autofocus at 10/08/2010 - 23:13

dinneenp
Hi,
Offer £40.
I'm new to this forum so can't send PM yet....
So can you send me details (paypal account/e-mail) to pacork at gmaildotcom

Are you willing to post to Ireland and add on the postage price to the £40?
I won't be at a computer until Monday evening but will pay then (unless you can reply in next 30 mins).
Cheers,
Patrick.

Comment by dinneenp posted on FS: Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens at 23/04/2010 - 15:15

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo