All Forum Comments
Comment by digitalCG posted on FS: Sigma 100-300 f4 EX APO IF at 30/09/2014 - 13:13
Comment by digitalCG posted on FS: Sigma 100-300 f4 EX APO IF at 24/09/2014 - 16:14
Excellent condition optically and cosmetically. Didn't do too well with my modern Tamron 70-200 2.8 but is great with the M50/1.7 and M135/3.5.

Large

Large

Large

Large

Large
Genuine front and rear caps, no pouch or box.
£175 inc RMSD in UK.
Comment by digitalCG posted on FS: Pentax F 1.7 TC/AF Adapter at 23/09/2014 - 21:09
Condition is excellent, optics and mechanics as they should be. Required in-camera adjustment for backfocus on my K5 so make sure your body has that feature. Cosmetically very good, tripod ring is free from damage but the notorious Sigma barrel coating is beginning to come away in one place as shown.
Boxed with paperwork, carry case, strap and of course lens hood. Pics below with links to larger versions for your inspection.

Large

Large

Large

Large

link
Photos from my previous advert here, I now have this lens in 'a.n. other' mount so it has been sat in the box since and condition remains unchanged.
£660 inc. courier. UK only at this point, thanks.
All enquiries dealt with in order of receipt.
Comment by digitalCG posted on FS: Sigma 100-300 f4 EX APO IF at 23/09/2014 - 13:38
I've used this guy for covers for my Q, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, they are a perfect fit and easy to apply. fast delivery with a trial set included FOC
Comment by digitalCG posted on Leather skins for MX-1 at 14/01/2014 - 12:59
Question : Are Pentax really that bad for sport ?
Answer : No ... but I will pick my 7D over the K-5II every time if I want to photograph anything travelling at a reasonable speed ... especially towards me. Pentax can do it but I get a LOT more keepers with the Canon
The new system in the K3 looks a healthy step in the right direction and I hope to try one out before too long, seeing as I managed to keep hold of my K mount Sigma 100-300
Comment by digitalCG posted on Are Pentax really that bad for sport ? at 06/11/2013 - 13:35
Well worth the asking price for those with A3 scanners and a load of old family photos...
Comment by digitalCG posted on FREE - film holders for A3 scanner at 13/08/2013 - 14:37
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/digitalCG/Photo1_zps0803d651.jpg[/IMG]
Part code example for the Google ninjas:
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/digitalCG/Photo2_zps47e52b28.jpg[/IMG]
Comment by digitalCG posted on FREE - film holders for A3 scanner at 08/08/2013 - 20:37
Set of four plastic frames to hold differing film sizes for A3 scanner. As far as I can tell these are complete, new and unused in box. I've searched for the part numbers online with no joy.
1 of '35mm Filmstrip Holder'
1 of '35mm Batch Slide Holder'
1 of '6x9 Batch Film Holder'
1 of 'Universal Glass Film Holder'
Collection from North Manchester ideal, may be able to arrange courier at cost (and own risk). Will add sample pic when I get in from work.
Comment by digitalCG posted on FREE - film holders for A3 scanner at 08/08/2013 - 16:24

Alicante Evening Panorama by digitalCG, on Flickr (Available 2000px wide @ Flickr)
Shot September 2011 with K5 and ageing Sigma 18-50 at the wide end and f8. Exposures merged in Oloneo Photoengine and stitched in Photoshop. Way more work than was enjoyable but good to push personal boundaries and it does print nicely at 40". Not sure why I've sat on this for so long without sharing, hope you enjoy it anyway.
Comment by digitalCG posted on Alicante Evening Panorama at 01/03/2013 - 13:01

