Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Leather skins for MX-1

emarel
Posted 04/01/2014 - 17:52 Link
Anyone tried putting a leather skin on their MX-1

Comment Image

I did try to post the link for them but I got a message that my post was flagged as spam.
gartmore
Posted 04/01/2014 - 23:54 Link
It would help to provide a link
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
emarel
Posted 05/01/2014 - 19:00 Link
As I said in my original post, I did try and include a link but I got a message saying it was flagged as spam.

Anyway tried again and it works now.

http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/Pentax-MX1/Leather/PentaxMX1_LeatherKit.php

Mike
gartmore
Posted 05/01/2014 - 20:10 Link
I've used this guy for covers for my Q, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, they are a perfect fit and easy to apply. fast delivery with a trial set included FOC
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
JAK
Posted 05/01/2014 - 23:55 Link
The point about waiting for the warranty period to end is well made.

There might be a good market for skins for older Pentax film cameras as they can deteriorate and come adrift. I've seen some cameras at boot sales where the covering seems to have come off.
John K
digitalCG
Posted 14/01/2014 - 12:59 Link
gartmore wrote:
I've used this guy for covers for my Q, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, they are a perfect fit and easy to apply. fast delivery with a trial set included FOC

I've used this chap for an Oly m4/3 camera leather and can confirm everything Gartmore has said, great service and quality.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.