PLUS

davidrobinson

Joined: 2nd November 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

davidrobinson
Anyone else having similar problems when uploading to the gallery. Over the last few days I have had the following issues.
Error message the moment I click upload "Secure Connection Failed, An error occurred during a connection to www.pentaxuser.com. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem"
Slow upload that time outs.
A few minutes after some failed uploads I may find part of the image is showing in gallery.
I have tried clearing the browsers Cache, I tried browsers Google Chrome and Firefox with same results.
Any thoughts

Comment by davidrobinson posted on Slow Failed Photo Upload at 25/07/2023 - 12:29

davidrobinson
Excellent, were you sat nearby

Comment by davidrobinson posted on T***Censored***T's at 06/07/2023 - 17:57

davidrobinson
I like the colour image best, especially now I've viewed it full screen. Its a glimpse into new life and past life

Comment by davidrobinson posted on 3 GRIII from today at 02/05/2023 - 22:43

davidrobinson
Whats the point?

Comment by davidrobinson posted on Pentax K3 III Monochrome at 14/04/2023 - 20:35

davidrobinson
Nice set of very interesting images, I like the Parkhouse Hill, Chrome Valley ones in particular.

Comment by davidrobinson posted on Out in the Easter.... ish Sun! at 10/04/2023 - 09:31

davidrobinson
Fantastic detail but I think it needs a shave

Comment by davidrobinson posted on Fly Mug Shot at 01/02/2023 - 18:59

davidrobinson
Lovely pose and it would be really fantastic if tweaked in a photo editor.

Comment by davidrobinson posted on "Nice kitty...." at 13/12/2022 - 14:41

davidrobinson
Lovely collection of images, I love walking in the country and taking photos like these. I to like no 4 but they are all great.

Comment by davidrobinson posted on Walk in a Woodland Estuary. at 01/12/2022 - 19:13

davidrobinson
The Competion was "Make an Eerie place look MORE Eerie"
And the winner is you sir.

Comment by davidrobinson posted on Kiln Pit Hill at 18/11/2022 - 02:28

davidrobinson
I love Autumn colours and these photos are fantastic

Comment by davidrobinson posted on 4 Autumnal Images at 15/11/2022 - 22:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo