Out in the Easter.... ish Sun!

Spad
Posted 09/04/2023 - 17:13 Link
Over last week or so, I have had a few expiditions out and about in the peak... in the day.... in the night... and also In colour, B&W, as well as IR!

Astro... Ok...Ok... It's the moon. PLEASE HELP ME

Comment Image


IR

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Colour

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
Edited by Spad: 09/04/2023 - 17:14
Flan
Posted 09/04/2023 - 17:47 - Helpful Comment Link
Full Moon and a werewolf at large
I do like the variety in all of you're efforts, particularly the third last photo in the colour section even though it is B@W, intriguing mood.
davidwozhere
Posted 09/04/2023 - 23:15 - Helpful Comment Link
The urn at the start of the IR section and the golden start to the colour section are quite wonderful. I don't usually go for IR but some of these are excellent.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Posted 10/04/2023 - 09:31 Link
Nice set of very interesting images, I like the Parkhouse Hill, Chrome Valley ones in particular.
Posted 10/04/2023 - 16:22 Link
Indeed a "nice set of very interesting images" as David says. I like the full moon shot which is not the easiest to do, as the full moon doesn't help with any shadows.
The 2nd picture I really like too, and the 12th picture, the colour shot of the road and hill with roadside stones. Great stuff.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo