darlene

Joined: 19th July 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

darlene
We are going to keep this comp. Wednesday to Wednesday so in say that it will close on the 19th of Jan instead of Jan.22nd. As was first stated. Hope this doesn't cause a problem.

Comment by darlene posted on Entries Fortnightly Competition #59 - SNOW & COLD at 10/01/2011 - 22:00

darlene
Yes the date is ok with me from wednesday to wednesday, just thought 2 week was the issue. Hey Iam easy going. Love being a part of the pentax site, always enjoy entering the comps. As long as this isn't another issue in the making.

Comment by darlene posted on Discussion Fortnightly Competition # 59 - SNOW & COLD at 10/01/2011 - 21:50

darlene
I do understand that now Glyn....I am sorry. It was not my intent to leave out anyone. I guess I was short sighted in picking snow....I totally will add cold, and it can be open to your own creativities. I am still on route home, and picked my topic in a hurry.

I will be home on Monday...back in Canada Newfoundland...I am snow bound in the airport right now.....so I guess I was a wee bit influenced.

I really like your photos Glyn, and do hope you will enter, as I hope the rest of you will also.

Trust I have cleared it all up.

Comment by darlene posted on Discussion Fortnightly Competition # 59 - SNOW & COLD at 08/01/2011 - 23:31

darlene
darlene wrote:
Well I change or shall I say enlarge the subject, to winter or cold your interruption is ok with me. Hope that helps.
Like I said " Cold" Your interruption is ok with me , what every is cold, looks cold, dress for cold. It's up to you. Give me your best shot.

Comment by darlene posted on Discussion Fortnightly Competition # 59 - SNOW & COLD at 08/01/2011 - 23:23

darlene
Update:

In light of the fact that we DO have members that are in the summer time season, I have expanded my topic to include the word "COLD". So you can indeed take a picture of snow, but you can also take a picture that reflects the word "COLD". I look forward to seeing what you all have.

Put on your thinking caps, have fun and enjoy!

Comment by darlene posted on Entries Fortnightly Competition #59 - SNOW & COLD at 08/01/2011 - 23:20

darlene
Well I change or shall I say enlarge the subject, to winter or cold your interruption is ok with me. Hope that helps.

Comment by darlene posted on Discussion Fortnightly Competition # 59 - SNOW & COLD at 08/01/2011 - 18:12

darlene
Here is the thread for dicussion of fortnight # 59 - SNOW

Comment by darlene posted on Discussion Fortnightly Competition # 59 - SNOW & COLD at 08/01/2011 - 17:57

darlene
Rules are the same, pictures must be taken between now Jan. 8th and Jan. 22,2011 That is two weeks . Ends at 6pm British time. Must be taken on pentax cameras or samsung. " Snow " as long as there is snow it counts. OK must enlarge my subject for our Eastern friends winter, cold. hope that makes it more open.

Comment by darlene posted on Entries Fortnightly Competition #59 - SNOW & COLD at 08/01/2011 - 17:53

darlene
Thank you, Dr. Orloff . I was panning the bird , took serval shot until he landed. It was very cold there in the Grand Canyon, 20min is all we could handle at a time and then into a building we would go. It was more then worth it, the beauty is out standing! I am in Las Vagus, our flight was cancelled, so we will start home tomorrow should be arriving home on Monday noon if all goes well. I will try and post our new topic. It will be " SNOW "

Comment by darlene posted on Entries: Fortnightly Competition # 58 - Space at 08/01/2011 - 17:24

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo