Bellie

Joined: 26th March 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Bellie
Thanks for the swift response. The two stage release of the wired one sounds preferable, so I'm off now to get one. Cheers.

Comment by Bellie posted on Remote F at 03/06/2008 - 16:04

Bellie
I've been advised that it is useful to use a remote for steadier landscape shots. What's people's preferred option in this case... the cable release or as above the wireless remote f. What's the difference in their use?

Comment by Bellie posted on Remote F at 03/06/2008 - 15:19

Bellie
I too have just upgraded. I had a Fuji S9600, and after much deliberation... the low price of the K10D (thanks to the K20D launch) was too good to miss.

Bought the K10D + 16-45mm + grip from SRS, and now I'm off and running. Used the camera on a shoot yesterday and I'm happy how its handling.

Having got to grips with the Fuji and used it so often, I'm pleased how easy I have got to grips with the functionality of the Pentax

Now I've got to upgrade my tripod to something more sturdy, and there's plenty more things to add to the wanted list too! But for now I'm happy to get out and get shooting.

The K10D feels great in my hands and after considering the smaller K100D I'm glad I went for the larger model.

Comment by Bellie posted on Got my new K10D Yesterday at 18/04/2008 - 11:53

Bellie
Thanks Mac, will do.

Comment by Bellie posted on Help me choose a DSLR at 27/03/2008 - 11:36

Bellie
After much deliberation I have gone for the K10D. Ordered it the other day from SRS, inc 16-45 and a grip, so I'm looking forward to trying it out when it arrives.

Comment by Bellie posted on Help me choose a DSLR at 27/03/2008 - 11:07

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo