AndyElliott

Joined: 27th December 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

AndyElliott
Quote:
Due to winning an auction at the weekend for an A* 200mm Macro
Was that the one on Ebay? I nearly went for that myself - wishing I had!

Comment by AndyElliott posted on For Sale: Pentax DA* 55mm & Pentax DA 12-24mm at 22/01/2012 - 19:14

AndyElliott
Thanks for clarifying.
All the best
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Are Ricoh pictures allowed on the Pentax User Site? at 11/01/2012 - 17:13

AndyElliott
Hi All,

I've done some brief searches on the forums & FAQs but I can't find any definitive answer this question:

Are pictures taken with Ricoh cameras now allowed on the Pentax User Site?

With the recent acquisition of Pentax is it the same in this regard for Ricoh as it is for Samsung (whatever that is!)?

FWIW, now that it has happened, I think Ricoh cameras fit the Pentax mould at least as well as Samsung.
thanks & all the best,
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Are Ricoh pictures allowed on the Pentax User Site? at 11/01/2012 - 13:17

AndyElliott
D'oh!

Comment by AndyElliott posted on FS: Pentax smc DA 10-17 mm Fisheye Lens at 29/04/2011 - 14:49

AndyElliott
PM'd
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on FS: Pentax smc DA 10-17 mm Fisheye Lens at 29/04/2011 - 13:18

AndyElliott
Lens arrived the day after payment. I couldn't have packed & addressed it better myself. The lens itself seems as new.

Thanks, Archie

Comment by AndyElliott posted on For Sale Pentax DA17-70mmf4 AL[IF]SDM at 20/04/2011 - 10:17

AndyElliott
PM sent.

Comment by AndyElliott posted on For Sale Pentax DA17-70mmf4 AL[IF]SDM at 17/04/2011 - 10:18

AndyElliott
DA21 arrived a few days ago, really is as new as promised.

Thanks Denny for keeping me informed of its travels including texting me the tracking number from post office.

Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on FS: For Sale Pentax DA 21 and DA 70 at 17/04/2011 - 00:30

AndyElliott
PM sent.

Comment by AndyElliott posted on FS: For Sale Pentax DA 21 and DA 70 at 12/04/2011 - 07:52

AndyElliott
You'e obviously not all that stupid!

Comment by AndyElliott posted on am i stupid? at 14/11/2010 - 08:51

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo