AndyElliott

Joined: 27th December 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

AndyElliott
Hi,

I am looking for a Pentax Refconverter A, preferably in excellent condition.

If anyone has one they'd like to sell, please PM me.

thanks
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Refconverter A at 20/03/2012 - 18:53

AndyElliott
Charlotte are you nuts?! Some of your best pictures (and my favourites) are taken with your 'haunted' Vivitar 55mm... don't do it!!!

all the best
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Macro stuff at 06/03/2012 - 19:54

AndyElliott
Thanks Roger,

I'll have another look.

cheers
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Pentax Auto Bellows & K5 advice needed at 20/02/2012 - 17:59

AndyElliott
petrochemist wrote:
I've not got the same model, but some of my bellows foul on the flash housing.
I have to use a short extension tube before the bellows to get them to fit.
Thanks Mike, any particular make?

Spaceman_Spiff wrote:
Ah, so you're the guy who beat me to them!
maybe - it was about 2 weeks ago...

all the best
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Pentax Auto Bellows & K5 advice needed at 20/02/2012 - 17:35

AndyElliott
Hi everyone,

I recently won an auction for a Pentax Auto Bellows unit.

It a K-mount unit in excellent condition and is beautifully well made. The only trouble is I can't seem to fit the K5 body to it as the bottom front of the camera juts out too far.
Is there a way round this or do I need an adapter ring or something? Any advice is, as always, much appreciated.

thanks in advance & all the best
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Pentax Auto Bellows & K5 advice needed at 20/02/2012 - 15:23

AndyElliott
Hi,

I have 2 x brand new lenses in their boxes that have never been on a camera:

1 x Pentax smc DFA 100mm F2.8 WR Macro
and
1 x Pentax smc FA 50mm f1.4

I am seeking to swap both lenses for one as-new condition
Pentax smc DA* 200mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM.

Here are some pics link.

If anyone fancies this trade, please PM me.

all the best
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on Swap: DFA 100 2.8WR Macro & FA 50 1.4 for 1 x DA* 200mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM. at 06/02/2012 - 12:11

AndyElliott
The D-BG4 grip arrived this morning, very well packaged with receipt
enclosed and in tip-top condition.

Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on FS Gripped k7 c/w mk2 kit lens. at 31/01/2012 - 11:17

AndyElliott
Thanks Algi - I'll get one of those.

All the best
Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on T2 Mount - Pentax AF Mount question at 29/01/2012 - 18:52

AndyElliott
Hi all,

I have just won a Vivitar lens with a T2 mount on ebay.
Does anyone have any advice on what is the best adapter to use the lens on a K5? I'd like to get a good quality one / hassle free one.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Comment by AndyElliott posted on T2 Mount - Pentax AF Mount question at 29/01/2012 - 13:42

AndyElliott
PM'd re: grip

Comment by AndyElliott posted on FS Gripped k7 c/w mk2 kit lens. at 27/01/2012 - 19:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo