Aiki

Joined: 6th March 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Aiki
No hope to win...
still I add one more.

Sign on the door says: "Kurjad kassid" (= cruel cats )
I am not sure what word is the right one.
What is written on the signs (on gates) that give a warning about cruel, angry etc dogs ???? Here its "cats" instead of "dog".

Comment Image

Comment by Aiki posted on Fortnightly Competition # 9 Doors at 15/02/2009 - 19:55

Aiki
Gwyn wrote:
It won't last but the females are in the majority right now.

I'm the only person who has voted so far
I support Gwyn.
But I guess we will not win

Comment by Aiki posted on POLL**FOR FUN>> Male or Female Shooters. at 10/02/2009 - 17:18

Aiki
ikillrocknroll wrote:
Hyram wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="ttk"] Oh! to be 17 again.
Nah! I'd hate to be 17 again. Now 30 maybe, but 17 - no thanks .
I agree - all that angst
you're all just jealous! [/quote]NO, not jealous !!!

Better take it this way: your best years are still coming !
And if it is GOOD at the moment, imagine - its getting better and better ....

Comment by Aiki posted on PENTAX Users Age *****POLL*** at 10/02/2009 - 08:58

Aiki
Roscoe wrote:

One wonders if the ladies will join this poll, me thinks not?

Peter
Who am I ?

to be or not to be.......

Comment by Aiki posted on PENTAX Users Age *****POLL*** at 09/02/2009 - 13:09

Aiki
womble wrote:


For me, what makes this forum the place to be (in a virtual sense) are the people. it is an amazingly friendly forum with knowledgeable, helpful posters.
Cheers, Kris.
I want to agree
I have never been a forum fan. ....until I happened to visit this place.

Comment by Aiki posted on Still not happy with this NEW LOOK forum at 08/02/2009 - 18:31

Aiki
My mother told me that I was born in 1971. Do the math yourself
Avatar photo was taken last summer.

I do not feel 38 either.

Thanks anyway!

Comment by Aiki posted on PENTAX Users Age *****POLL*** at 08/02/2009 - 17:02

Aiki
two more weeks and I'll be 38
(If I counted correctly)

Comment by Aiki posted on PENTAX Users Age *****POLL*** at 08/02/2009 - 16:41

Aiki
No doubt, it is not so easy.
Thats why I am so waiting for the pics. Curiosity ...whatever you name it.
A very good theme !

PS. It takes me some time to get used to english. The way people talk in web (slang) is different from what is tought at school. I understood that there was joke.... .... and I guess I should have used after my question.
Just failed switching into the joke making.
Never mind.
Next time I try better.

Comment by Aiki posted on Fortnightly Competition # 9 comments at 08/02/2009 - 16:22

Aiki
RR wrote:
Or we could all donate a tenner & take out a half page ad in one of the dailies !
oeh....I had to take out a dictionary


hmmm....and still no door-pic-s ?!

Comment by Aiki posted on Fortnightly Competition # 9 comments at 07/02/2009 - 19:04

Aiki
Good shot with good feeling !

Anyway I cant keep from smiling when I look at your avatar and Lilly side by side
The fisheye makes them somewhat similar - but as to talk about the feeling - then pic of Lilly is much better!

Comment by Aiki posted on Suspicious Lil at 07/02/2009 - 14:35

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo