Aiki

Joined: 6th March 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Aiki
One photo is gone ????
One that I recognized.

Now I know only Glyn's, Hyram's and Prieni's ...
And some idea about Malo.....

Comment by Aiki posted on FORTNIGHTLY COMPETITION No 10 COMMENTS. at 28/02/2009 - 17:02

Aiki
At last some more colours!
Good, Prieni !
(Although I recognized at once, what there is.)
I like the idea and how you did it !

Comment by Aiki posted on FORTNIGHTLY COMPETITION No 10 COMMENTS. at 28/02/2009 - 16:56

Aiki
[quote:3496ace15f="johnriley
Many people thought it ridiculous to be a veteran after only 30 posts and then...nothing further after that.
Does it really matter? Most seem to have taken it with light hearted amusement, but if you don't want it then do please make a Report.[/quote]It was strange to become a veteran so SOON. There is really no need for so MANY titles. That was the point I guess

It would be really nice, if we can choose ourselves, if we want to see our title or not.
As it was said: joining date and nr of posts gives more info than the title. Title is just --making fun.
But sometimes we are serious as well

Anyway, titles do not make us give up posting
you can never find a solution that EVERYBODY agree 100%
Let,s just cool down

Comment by Aiki posted on Something to think about........ at 27/02/2009 - 09:57

Aiki
Martin,
You sound very sensible

Veteran sounded odd, now its much more odd.
I hope it was just a joke ....all these titles.

I wonder how big is the team who does all that work about the forum? Fixing bugs etc....

Comment by Aiki posted on Something to think about........ at 26/02/2009 - 20:43

Aiki
I have to post quick and lot....to get the less queer (odd) Pentax Master.

I'v got a goal now !

Comment by Aiki posted on venerable !!!! at 26/02/2009 - 20:21

Aiki
johnriley wrote:
Isn't life exciting these days?
Yes it is !

You never know, who you are after next post

Comment by Aiki posted on venerable !!!! at 26/02/2009 - 17:23

Aiki
ooohhhhhh !

Somebody has got some fantacy

(I had to take out a dictionary again !!!!! )

First a veteran, now venerable member.
Soon a venerable veteran

Comment by Aiki posted on venerable !!!! at 26/02/2009 - 17:01

Aiki
I do not think this "thinking while focusing" is not mater of obye at all.
There must be sth else.
I do not blame my equipment yet !!!

Comment by Aiki posted on 16 - 45 versus 16 - 50 at 26/02/2009 - 16:45

Aiki
hefty1 wrote:


I don't have an SDM lens but from what I've read it seems they are more likely to slow down in cold temperatures.

Winter in Estonia probably isn't the best time to judge its performance, wait until Summer comes around again and see how it behaves then.
No, I wouldnt think so.
Its, that it thinks too long - tries focusing several times. Before it does the final.

Estonian winters are not so cold at all. Its mostly round zero and I hate it. My wish would be around - 5. Thats fine. Not that wet time and mostly without snow.

By the way, while taking pics at -15 my 10D was absolutely OK. No need to change or warm batteries. During couple of hours nothing unusual happened Although I was prepared for that.

Comment by Aiki posted on 16 - 45 versus 16 - 50 at 26/02/2009 - 16:41

Aiki
I have nothing to compare with...but I sometimes do not like 16-50 to think too long while focusing.

I still do not understand, is it matter of K10D or lens or my skills

I live with what I have got. Until I am sure that my skills have improved so much, that I can blame my equipment.

Think:
I have no use of weather sealed camera without weather sealed obye. That is one way to think .... when you feel it starts raining.....
Thats one reason to make the choice, may be.

Comment by Aiki posted on 16 - 45 versus 16 - 50 at 25/02/2009 - 18:37

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo