SRS Black Friday 2017

5lib
Posted 20/11/2017 - 13:13 Link
Salut,
Christopher, do you know if there will be a Ricoh GR2 discount?
Edited by 5lib: 20/11/2017 - 13:14
Chris@SRSWATFORD
Posted 20/11/2017 - 13:16 Link
johnjbloomfield wrote:
Hi Chris,

Roughly what would a mint boxed DA 35 f2.4 be worth on Part/ex?

PM sent.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Chris@SRSWATFORD
Posted 20/11/2017 - 13:19 Link
5lib wrote:
Salut,
Christopher, do you know if there will be a Ricoh GR2 discount?
Nothing planned I'm afraid.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
HarisF1
Posted 20/11/2017 - 13:25 - Helpful Comment Link
PM sent Chris, regarding codes not working as intended.
All the gear with no idea
Chris@SRSWATFORD
Posted 20/11/2017 - 13:35 Link
HarisF1 wrote:
PM sent Chris, regarding codes not working as intended.
Thanks Haris - have found the problem and now sorted. Was just the 60-250 code....
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
edri
Posted 20/11/2017 - 20:09 Link
Hello, will be discounts for Pentax DA 10-17mm Fish-Eye? The code for this lens ?
poppydog
Posted 20/11/2017 - 22:55 Link
I'm lost. How do we find the codes?
JAK
Posted 20/11/2017 - 23:43 Link
poppydog wrote:
I'm lost. How do we find the codes?
It's an Enigma!
John K
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 21/11/2017 - 08:24 Link
I tried the DA 20-40mm limited the other day with code "pentax2040" (based on Chris's first post) and it resulted in a 170GBP discount leaving it at 429GBP, and that still works. I tried the same with the 18-135 but no go.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
edri
Posted 21/11/2017 - 08:43 Link
I have tried penta2040 too and it does not work for me. I have the 20-40 lens on the shopping list as well.
johnjbloomfield
Posted 21/11/2017 - 10:13 Link
poppydog wrote:
I'm lost. How do we find the codes?
On this thread - they are giving forum members early access.
doubled
Posted 21/11/2017 - 11:33 Link
PM sent Chris - Cheers!

D
johnjbloomfield
Posted 21/11/2017 - 13:47 Link
Will the full black Friday list be held back until Friday?

Don't want to place my order and then be gutted there is some amazing deal on the full list and wish I had waited.
BarneyL
Posted 21/11/2017 - 19:12 Link
Any deals for Pentax binoculars maybe?
K-3 II, DA 16-85, DA 55-300 PLM, FA 43, D-FA 100mm WR, few S-M-C Takumars
stu62
Posted 21/11/2017 - 21:20 Link
chris as always got good deals hes a yorkshire man what do you expect

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo