Glasgow meet 9th April 2011

greynolds999

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 09:05
The weather looks to be picking up. I've never yet been on a meet where it rained.

So far we have trees and hairy coos. Can anyone bring along a couple of goths? Barry???
My Photobucket

fatspider

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 09:43
My wife will be along too though its doubtfull she'll bother with her Minolta Dimage And as Graham has already mentioned Gareth the Defector will be bringing his Nikon, though no doubt he'll have a Pentax film body in his bag so he doesn't feel left out
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

bforbes

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 10:13
greynolds999 wrote:
The weather looks to be picking up. I've never yet been on a meet where it rained.

So far we have trees and hairy coos. Can anyone bring along a couple of goths? Barry???

I asked, but it seems strawberry tarts and Buchanan Street shops hold sway.
Barrie
Too Old To Die Young

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes

greynolds999

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 10:44
Strawberry tarts? How on earth are you going to deep fry those???
My Photobucket

gartmore

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 11:01
Horizontal sleat at the moment.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

techno-terminator

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 16:52
That was this morning

It's now dry but a tad windy

Advance weather [ via my iTouch App ] says Saturday will have sun with some cloud , temp high of 14 low of 7. I'll get the Met Office forecast nearer the time .
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs

greynolds999

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 17:57
It's a heatwave! Better get the SPF30 out!
My Photobucket

gartmore

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 18:24
greynolds999 wrote:
It's a heatwave! Better get the SPF30 out!

Spotmatic F 30
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

bforbes

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 18:30
Are you going to make it Ken, or are you still busy?
Barrie
Too Old To Die Young

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes

gartmore

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 18:42
Still not sure, Barrie. At the moment, hopefully, it looks like I can leave Glasgow around lunchtime on Saturday so that would mean a couple of hours to meet up with new faces before driving South!

Anyway, hopefully I'll be there.

Should I have my, presently Priapic, eight month old Guide Dog puppy with me I'd be be really grateful if everyone ignored him; he has to learn not to expect attention from strangers and I'm training him to surreptitiously remove Limited lenses from gadget bags.
Ken

techno-terminator

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 19:27
Ignore a bouncy Guide Dog pup ??????? - umm not going to be easy but I'm sure we will all be good about it .

I'm safe from his newly acquired removal of Limited lenses skills since I no longer have any

Gwyn

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 20:40
Will do my best to ignore him, though if he's still priapic it could be difficult . (nearly said hard )

I don't have any limiteds so he's out of luck here too.

We regularly meet a guide dog pup in the woods. She is in love with Timber but since she is on play time that is OK. Once she has her jacket on again we ignore her.

greynolds999

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 21:11
Is he trained to bite non-Pentax users?
My Photobucket

techno-terminator

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 23:04
Naaaaaaaaaaaaah - not at that age - he'll lick 'em to death instead - far more fun

fatspider

Link Posted 04/04/2011 - 23:32
Has Pentax Weather Sealing been tested against dog saliva?
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.