wadna

Joined: 19th July 2008

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Interesting building James but a crop on the left side would help. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 08/09/2011 - 23:40


Suspension bridges are such magnificent structures Jonathon, they are a photographer's dream. Not sure you've got the best angle here but that probably required standing on the road - not recommended procedure! :) The cables stand out well & the sky provides an interesting back drop. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 31/08/2011 - 12:12


The light wasn't with you David so it appears you have had to drag out shadow detail which is unfortunate but given the problems you faced the result is quite good. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 31/08/2011 - 02:51


The cloud is stunning David. Beautifully done but the land area looks distinctly flat in comparison however the photo is all about the cloud. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 31/08/2011 - 02:40


Now if she hooks him......................

Comment by wadna on 29/08/2011 - 21:05


And the boy is thinking "I hope I'm not like that in 60 years time'. Strange how there seems to be more detail in his hair than his face & hand. Good "Street" capture David - I assume it is street. Regards, Ian. Thanks Ian, it was a street capture. I think the reason there is less detail in the hand is that there was a slight hand movement as I took the shot, hence minor motion blur. Not su ...

Comment by wadna on 25/08/2011 - 13:16


Nice shot Jonathon but I would crop the top removing the louvre windows as they add nothing but distraction & this then works well as a landscape pano. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 25/08/2011 - 13:14


And the boy is thinking "I hope I'm not like that in 60 years time'. Strange how there seems to be more detail in his hair than his face & hand. Good "Street" capture David - I assume it is street. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 24/08/2011 - 22:45


Eye catching lamp posts Nezih but it's shame the pedestrian isn't framed by them. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 24/08/2011 - 06:36


Love this Axel, it's like a painting. Regards, Ian.

Comment by wadna on 09/08/2011 - 10:44


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo