Vaards

Joined: 14th January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Vaards
Ok, agreed with silence and 75 cilcks on my advertisement (at least 75 persons are interested for thing like this!):

40+10 GBP

Comment by Vaards posted on Pentax BG2 Battery Grip for K10D K20D Genuine EXC! at 22/05/2013 - 21:19

Vaards
I am selling BG2 Battery grip. I bought it for my K20D years ago and used once to take pics at wedding.

And got completely firm belief - it is not suitable for my small/medium size hands. Pentax itself is perfectly ergonomical for my use and no need for extra plastic. So finally I decided to sell it to somebody who might use it.

Item stayed in box for many years, Just tested it - still perfectly functional and like new! Bottom side has tiny marks of use - when camera is placed on tables, etc some marks stays.


50 GBP for item and 10 GBP for shipping (all around Europe). And no extra VAT or other taxes for EU folks.


Just pay by Paypal and I`ll cover those 3% or whatever these Paypal fees is.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by Vaards posted on Pentax BG2 Battery Grip for K10D K20D Genuine EXC! at 21/05/2013 - 21:11

Vaards
BUMP

Pick up in London possible (next week).

Comment by Vaards posted on FS: FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] at 21/04/2013 - 13:54

Vaards
Unsold again...
Local guy were "student type" and wasn`t able to collect money in time. So we agreed to cancel deal. :-/


PICKUP AVAILABLE IN LONDON.

I am coming to London (to refresh auditor certificate for iso 14001), arriving at Lyton airport, then to High Wycombe (hotel Uplands) on 23th-27th of April. Then back to Latvia. Can take lens with me if there is interest?

Comment by Vaards posted on FS: FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] at 17/04/2013 - 20:44

Vaards
Bump...

Comment by Vaards posted on Gitzo Vintage tripod GK2380VQR at 03/04/2013 - 11:27

Vaards
Sold to local guy some week ago.

Comment by Vaards posted on FS: FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] at 03/04/2013 - 11:26

Vaards
Hello,

Want to sell Gitzo vintage style tripod GK2380VQR. Bought it new to have it always with me in car. You know - when tripod is needed, it`s always at home. So, I decided to buy high quality one, made of metal (car can easily carry it): more weight, makes more stability. Metal (magnesium and aluminium) makes it reliable for scratches and rough conditions for liftime.

But at the moment I already had big 3x carbon tripod with Heavy Studioball head.

And Gitzo Vintage stayed all the time at home. Actually I like it so much, that I can`t imagine it used in rough conditions where I like to take photos (Baltic sea, legs pressed into powder white sand).

What amazes me - tripod is really compact. I have tiny, tiny Gitzo GT0541 and it is longer than 2x series Vintage (see pic).

What else is interesting - to open and close G-locks on Vintage metallic legs, it is enjoyment. One easily feels that high level craftmanship. Carbon tripod G-locks closes and opens not so smooth, more like plastic way. Vintage - like knobs on Markins and Arca Swiss heads.

Tripod is really good if you want compact, sturdy tripod for liftime. And if you want it with style - it looks and feels really good. It can easily carry Pentax DSLR and even Pentax 645 with up to 200mm lens. I just tried at home to put on it my 645n with various lenses. When central columns is up, it is not good with any cameras of course. But with 2sec timer - perfect and sharp results even with tele (300mm DSLR lens). Although I use tripod from low level usually (don`t like pics from eye level). But it depends from individual style and approach.


Condition of tripod:

Once used outdoors and then couple of times indoors - to take pics of tripod, to just play and compare it with both my others Gitzos. After deep inspection there is some tiny scratches on some places, but it is not possible to take photos of these - almost unnoticable. There is some three technological dots on paint (like drilled holes 1/2 milimeter) - these dots are more noticable.

Price

450 GBP + shipping and paypal fees with regular postal service or whatever you prefer.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Compared to tiny Gitzo GT0541 (not included):
Comment Image

Comment by Vaards posted on Gitzo Vintage tripod GK2380VQR at 26/03/2013 - 23:19

Vaards
Weekend bump.

Any volunteers?
Any offers?

Comment by Vaards posted on FS: FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] at 23/03/2013 - 14:11

Vaards
Mark88 wanted some instant photo samples. I took some sample pictures of color chart and sent for him. Thought, may be somebody else is interested to see pics straight from the Pentax K-r + FA85mm:

Auto white balance, northern evening lights on my balcony:

F1.4
Comment Image


F2.8
Comment Image


F5.6
Comment Image


F8.0
Comment Image


=====
850 GBP + Paypal and shipping fees.

Comment by Vaards posted on FS: FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] at 18/03/2013 - 17:52

Vaards
PM replied with shipping calculations.

Comment by Vaards posted on FS: FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] at 11/03/2013 - 21:41

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo