seaside

Joined: 29th January 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

seaside
Pm sent.

Regards,
Mark

Comment by seaside posted on FS: Tamron 1.4 Pz-AF MC4 teleconverter at 30/08/2012 - 10:22

seaside
I've got in on the action and sent you one as well!

Comment by seaside posted on WANTED: 300/400/500 PRIME LENS at 08/07/2012 - 12:49

seaside
I ask because I know the 70-200 works with the Tamron 1.4.

Unfortunately I haven't tried it with the other converters you mention.

Comment by seaside posted on Using a teleconverter at 05/07/2012 - 10:24

seaside
bforbes wrote:
I also think it may have something to do with the construction of a zoom lens. I have a Tamron 70-200 which is supposed to be F2.8 at both ends but I can not get it to AF with a converter. (Kenko 1.5x or Pentax 1.7AF)
That's a bit odd. Have you ever tried it with a Tamron 1.4X Pz-AF MC4?

Comment by seaside posted on Using a teleconverter at 05/07/2012 - 08:54

seaside
My Revuenon version doesn't have an f/1.4 setting.

The aperture ring doesn't get too much use anyway as it's normally set at f/1.2 ...

Comment by seaside posted on Revuenon MC 55mm f1.2 in PK mount at 12/06/2012 - 15:00

seaside
I've also got one of these and it's a lovely lens.

There's a bit more information here if you're interested:

link

Comment by seaside posted on Revuenon MC 55mm f1.2 in PK mount at 12/06/2012 - 12:52

seaside
I borrowed one for a wedding not so long ago.

Initial impressions were favourable - nice build, lightning quick autofocus (even in low light in the church), good IQ and personally I didn't find it heavy. The OS didn't seem to make a massive difference but then I only had it for a few hours so probably shouldn't comment.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was the bokeh which was a bit busy on occasions. But perhaps I'm being unfair because I was comparing it with the 77 limited which I also used in the church (which was slower to focus than the Sigma by the way).

To be honest I wouldn't buy one because they cost about £900, and for that money I'd be chasing an FA* 80-200. But that's just me.

Comment by seaside posted on Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Lens - Pentax Fit at 23/05/2012 - 16:52

seaside
Lens duly received in mint condition.

Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction Robin.

Comment by seaside posted on WTB: Pentax DA 18-135mm WR at 26/04/2012 - 12:01

seaside
My wife's decided that my collection of primes is not to her liking and she'd be happier with a weather-resistant zoom.

So please drop me a PM if you'd like to sell your copy.

Many thanks,

Comment by seaside posted on WTB: Pentax DA 18-135mm WR at 20/04/2012 - 10:57

seaside
obione wrote:

USA 120usd,
euro 90
gbp 70UK...
If you can find one...
Last one went for €230 on the other forum.
So if you find one for €90, you're a lucky man ...

Comment by seaside posted on WantedRear Converter-A 2x-L at 31/03/2012 - 16:18

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo