All Forum Comments
Comment by scottie posted on Samsung 16-45 on eBay at 10/02/2009 - 23:01
Comment by scottie posted on Samsung 16-45 on eBay at 10/02/2009 - 20:57
shim wrote:
shim
scottthehat wrote:
is this lens any good, advice please.
I'd consider it very good if you gave it to me is this lens any good, advice please.
shim
Comment by scottie posted on Pentax 100-300mm, f4.5 - f5.6 at 10/02/2009 - 02:02
I bought one for the K200 and it is a excellent book for me. I'm a new starter and the main reason why i bought it was because the company who sold me the pentax sent a french instruction manual. The book shows me how to use the pentax as well as helping me out with the photography as well.
Comment by scottie posted on Magic Lantern guides at 02/02/2009 - 23:08


anyone, whats the max you would pay for this if you were bidding?