pianoman

Joined: 30th October 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

pianoman
davidstorm wrote:
I don't think the subscription is much to pay and I don't think we should begrudge paying it. The website has to be funded somehow and I for one get a lot of pleasure from it by posting pictures, commenting on pictures posted by others, entering competitions and contributing to the forum now and again.

I have learned a lot from the knowledgeable people on this site and also made some great new friends.

Regards
David
Same here David I use the site daily and its great value in my opinion good to support the site plus all the points already raised.
I would certainly miss it if it were no longer here

Comment by pianoman posted on Pentax User plus membership at 16/05/2012 - 18:00

pianoman
Arrived today am over the moon with this latest addition absolute mint condition like straight out of the shop

Great to deal Patrick many thanks

Comment by pianoman posted on FS: Pentax D FA 100mm macro f2.8 1:1 magnification at 16/05/2012 - 10:15

pianoman
Used once or twice boxed and really as it came from the shop in March of this year will have to check reciept but pretty sure it was March .Looking for £220 which included Next Day delivery with tracking number etc

Bank transfer or paypal (gift) accepted



[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll298/badpianoplayer/IMGP0523.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by pianoman posted on Pentax SMC P FA Lens - 50 mm - F/1.4 at 15/05/2012 - 19:15

pianoman
Enjoy I love mine

Comment by pianoman posted on 35mm Macro hood, help! at 10/05/2012 - 10:36

pianoman
Gary Hickin wrote:
The hood is built in - you just pull it out. You should have bought mine! (sold now)
Cheers,
Gary
Gary is correct remove the cap and just pull gently at the side and it will slide out you may find it resisits slightly but its there

Comment by pianoman posted on 35mm Macro hood, help! at 10/05/2012 - 10:00

pianoman
Hi Richard and condolences to you on that very sad news I have no doubt that everyone will understand full and extend thier sympathy to you at this time...
I look forward to meeting you some time in the future my friend

Comment by pianoman posted on Gallery Views at 08/05/2012 - 13:38

pianoman
The same walk as I took Brian nice set of shots of a wonderful town.... did you get to Camber ?

Comment by pianoman posted on A walk around Rye at 29/04/2012 - 22:30

pianoman
Arrived this morning and as always really pleased

Sincere thanks Mike a delight to trade with you

Comment by pianoman posted on WTB 17-70 lens pouch at 26/04/2012 - 14:41

pianoman
A warm welcome to you its a great place to be here

Comment by pianoman posted on Hello There! at 24/04/2012 - 22:13

pianoman
Job done many thanks Mike pleasure to trade

Comment by pianoman posted on WTB 17-70 lens pouch at 24/04/2012 - 20:16

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo