pgweber

Joined: 25th July 2007

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Excellent compositionn. I like the way the lines in the clouds are aligned with the branches.

Comment by pgweber on 21/04/2013 - 08:37


A beautifully evocative shot - great use of the light.

Comment by pgweber on 21/04/2013 - 08:36


A pleasing shot added to by the human interest.

Comment by pgweber on 21/04/2013 - 08:34


Another fine shot from you Cliff, nice to see the blue sky in shot.

Comment by pgweber on 21/04/2013 - 08:32


A fine shot using the long perspective.

Comment by pgweber on 21/04/2013 - 08:27


Beautifully planned and executed - a picture book vista.

Comment by pgweber on 16/04/2013 - 14:35


Well there is no doubting the colour of the engine in your capture, David! Very striking she looks in it. I tend to think that the BR dark green is a classic livery but I don't object to the other schemes you mentioned. Don't forget that Tornado ran in a grey livery (including at the Great Central Railway), before she was passed for the main line in late 2008/early 2009. That was quite ...

Comment by pgweber on 16/04/2013 - 13:50


But how's the camera? :twisted: Seriously though, hope you're healed soon. Is that the river walk by Norfolk Bridge?

Comment by pgweber on 13/04/2013 - 23:00


I like the composition, the lighting and the "hanging" steam. Very nice!

Comment by pgweber on 30/01/2013 - 13:02


I like the composition and the super colours you have caught.

Comment by pgweber on 09/01/2013 - 13:14


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo