percy

Joined: 18th October 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

percy
Haven't been there yet myself, but it's on my list of places to visit - fingers crossed later this year

Comment by percy posted on The menacing Jaws of "Pinky" at 19/07/2016 - 19:56

percy
vic cross wrote:
These shots along with some of the others of the same type are all great. What I want to know is where are these places where you can get above/level with these planes???
CHEERS Vic
This is the place to go http://machloop.co.uk/

Comment by percy posted on The menacing Jaws of "Pinky" at 19/07/2016 - 13:24

percy
Hope you have a good, speedy and full recovery and are back in action again soon.

Comment by percy posted on Time out for me at 28/06/2016 - 23:36

percy
1stEverPentax wrote:
What great images...No.1 in particular hits you right between the eyes...absolutely explosive!

Karlo
+1

Comment by percy posted on Farne Islands. at 28/06/2016 - 13:07

percy
I have a "3 Legged Thing" monopod link
Very nicely engineered, not too heavy and seems pretty robust. I'm happy to recommend it.

Comment by percy posted on Monopods at 25/05/2016 - 19:27

percy
Good to see some of your images too Gary. Also nice and sharp. Like you I took too many on the day. Certainly an interesting assortment of stuff there. An event I'll probably go to again next year.

Comment by percy posted on Prescott (Hill Climb) Bike Festival at 09/05/2016 - 08:18

percy
Sold and paid

Comment by percy posted on FS: Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-AF MC4 at 08/05/2016 - 21:52

percy
For sale is my Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-AF MC4 teleconverter.

Full autofocus and metering capability.

I believe it is full frame compatible, but I haven't been able to verify this.

Thought by many to be the best teleconverter for Pentax prior to the introduction of the Pentax teleconverter. I wouldn't disagree with that.

Asking price £100 delivered in the UK.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by percy posted on FS: Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-AF MC4 at 08/05/2016 - 20:13

percy
Just a few from the Prescott Bike Festival today
Taken with K-3 and 16-85 / 60-250

Racing Honda Four
Comment Image


Indian
Comment Image


A father and son day out
Comment Image


We need a faster bike
Comment Image


Hanging on
Comment Image


Little
Comment Image


and Large
Comment Image

Comment by percy posted on Prescott (Hill Climb) Bike Festival at 17/04/2016 - 19:33

percy
Then I'll keep an eye out for another Pentax

Comment by percy posted on Prescott Bike Festival - Sunday 17 April 2016 at 16/04/2016 - 19:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo