The menacing Jaws of "Pinky"
Posted 19/07/2016 - 10:54
Link
Nice one Al...looks somewhat out of place though don't you think? Wrong valley in the wrong country?
regards
Karlo
regards
Karlo
Posted 19/07/2016 - 11:18
Link
These shots along with some of the others of the same type are all great. What I want to know is where are these places where you can get above/level with these planes???
There was a time (In the distant past) when over Kettering we had the "Tank Buster" and the "Harrier" but all up in the air as the land around here is fairly flat.
CHEERS Vic
There was a time (In the distant past) when over Kettering we had the "Tank Buster" and the "Harrier" but all up in the air as the land around here is fairly flat.
CHEERS Vic
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 19/07/2016 - 13:24
Link
vic cross wrote:
These shots along with some of the others of the same type are all great. What I want to know is where are these places where you can get above/level with these planes???
CHEERS Vic
This is the place to go http://machloop.co.uk/
These shots along with some of the others of the same type are all great. What I want to know is where are these places where you can get above/level with these planes???
CHEERS Vic
Posted 19/07/2016 - 16:44
Link
Thanks for that. The nearest to me is for weapons training at Donna Nook. Dead flat on the Humber estuary. 100 miles from home. I went there once in Jan. as it is the place where seals pup the latest in the UK.
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 19/07/2016 - 17:30
Link
Hi Vic,
Perry hit it in the head and in before me. This is where I go regularly as it's right on my doorstep. 👍
Perry hit it in the head and in before me. This is where I go regularly as it's right on my doorstep. 👍
Posted 19/07/2016 - 19:56
Link
Haven't been there yet myself, but it's on my list of places to visit - fingers crossed later this year
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


714 posts
14 years
Al Jones2402
Granby, commonly known as "Pinky"
Took a trip up my local loop yesterday and was glad to catch this beauty. To be honest when passing home through from work that morning the weather didn't look that great but started to improve shortly after arriving home so I thought I'd chance it. So so glad I did now.
😊😊