paulb531

Joined: 27th November 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

paulb531
Well done Andrew - superb winning shot. Thanks to John for the judging. We must do this again, a great day out and some good shots.

Regards

Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on One Lens Challenge 07-02-2016 - Competition Thread at 21/02/2016 - 17:12

paulb531
The best photographers will still produce the best photographs irrespective of tackle. Investment in equipment will not improve Mr average very much. Like Andrew says a high quality mirror-less unit (Skoda) would be more useful than a big expensive full-frame.

Regards

Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on APSc or 35mm full frame?? at 21/02/2016 - 09:36

paulb531
'Take a Seat' by Paul Bland. Pentax K5 35mm macro limited - polariser and tripod used.Comment Image

Comment by paulb531 posted on One Lens Challenge 07-02-2016 - Competition Thread at 17/02/2016 - 18:23

paulb531
Hi Guys

The image of the magnificent seven.

RComment Image
Regards Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on One Lens Challenge 07-02-2016 - Competition Thread at 15/02/2016 - 20:16

paulb531
Hi All,

Looking forward to it. I've got a 35mm lens which is good for most shots.

Regards

paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on Anyone up for a 'One Lens Challenge'? at 29/01/2016 - 17:15

paulb531
tigershoot wrote:
Was I dreaming or was the K-3 body only £499 the other day - about three days ago? Maybe I'm going mad but I'm sure it was!
That must be two of us. I phoned up and they said that they had a clear out at that price. I said your deal was until 3rd January how come you have changed the price - sounds like bad advertising. They said they had one left but it had a damaged box if I wanted it. I said ok I will have it. The box can't be worth £150 - or can it?

Regards

Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on SRS Winter Sale at 31/12/2015 - 16:19

paulb531
K3 body £499 that seems a very good deal!

Comment by paulb531 posted on SRS Winter Sale at 25/12/2015 - 22:52

paulb531
Hi Andrew,

I'm on holiday 5-11 December, but if I'm here I will try and make it.

Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on Sheffield Lights at 30/11/2015 - 12:45

paulb531
Excellent images. The grainy black and white treatment add to the drama. I dare say you could find poverty and depression in more than a few parts of the UK.

Regards

Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on I know, I know but.... at 19/12/2014 - 13:13

paulb531
Hi andrew,

The only week-end i can`t make it is the 9th. Got to go on holiday!

Regards

Paul

Comment by paulb531 posted on February in the Peaks at 21/01/2014 - 20:29

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo