Nigelk

Joined: 3rd December 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Nigelk
It looks like one crazy hinge mechanism for the rear screen. Love that.

Comment by Nigelk posted on photos of the full frame finally out at 23/10/2015 - 22:08

Nigelk
I don't really need one. I want one of course. It will be interesting to see the specs. as they come out and what new features filter into the next aps-c top end camera. I believe that eventually nearly all cameras will be mirrorless.............but in the meantime.

Comment by Nigelk posted on more ff rumors part 2 at 23/10/2015 - 16:27

Nigelk
That is a great nature shot.

Comment by Nigelk posted on Cruel nature at 23/10/2015 - 09:58

Nigelk
Excellent! Great achievement and I really like the photograph, a worthy award winner. I have tried to capture similar shots without success, I will have to redouble my efforts.

Comment by Nigelk posted on 2015 Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards at 19/10/2015 - 21:29

Nigelk
Great.

Comment by Nigelk posted on Rorschach abstracts at 17/10/2015 - 10:28

Nigelk
Mine was due to be delivered today, they now say they need a little more time to arrange delivery. The excitement continues. I ordered mine on the 25th Sept.

Comment by Nigelk posted on 15mm DA for just over £130!?!?!?!! at 14/10/2015 - 11:22

Nigelk
It was out of stock when I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I thought I'd take a punt. It describes the old version but the picture is the HD model. Difficult to know what is the normal price of a discontinued product. I think Microglobe have some in stock for a price reference.

Comment by Nigelk posted on 15mm DA for just over £130!?!?!?!! at 13/10/2015 - 11:19

Nigelk
We shall see. I've been told that mine is arriving tomorrow!! I will report back. Not a lens I was after but at that price It would be foolish not to. It is sold by Amazon themselves.

Comment by Nigelk posted on 15mm DA for just over £130!?!?!?!! at 13/10/2015 - 08:10

Nigelk
My 18-55mm is the WR version that came with my K7. Small, light and stopped down a bit it's good across the frame. What's not to like? If flying with hand luggage only as my last summer holiday it's the 18-55 and the 55-300mm that go and the expensive DA* lenses get left at home. I've not found that a problem to date. Indeed here is one of my holiday snaps.Comment Image

Comment by Nigelk posted on The merits of the kit lens. at 16/09/2015 - 22:11

Nigelk
A very niche product. Capable of good results by the looks of it.

Comment by Nigelk posted on Opteka Extension Tubes for the Q Series at 07/09/2015 - 21:34

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo