marmimag

Joined: 19th March 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

marmimag
i guys,
does anyone know where you an hire lenses for Pentax cameras
"try before you buy!!"
I am looking to try a fisheye lens for my K20D

or does anyone have a 2nd hand one for sale?



Many thanks


Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on Hiring of lenses at 29/01/2013 - 15:00

marmimag
Thanks John!
Thought this might be the case !
Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on Fisheye lens at 17/01/2013 - 00:08

marmimag
I a looking to get a fisheye lens for my K20d and wanted to know the Best one to buy - Pentax, Sigma, Tamron
Pref with a zoom
Any suggestions welcome !
Many thanks

Maggi


Comment by marmimag posted on Fisheye lens at 16/01/2013 - 23:32

marmimag
Thanks for all your comments' I now have a card reader ! But I usually download my pics straight from my camera.
My iMac does not have a built in port for cards.
Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on dowloading latest firmware for K20d without card reader at 08/03/2012 - 12:03

marmimag
Many thanks for this, will do this today
Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on dowloading latest firmware for K20d without card reader at 08/03/2012 - 08:17

marmimag
I want to download the latest firmware for my K20 D but I don't have a card reader slot on my Mac so need to do it trough the cable connection. any help please?

Maggi:

Comment by marmimag posted on dowloading latest firmware for K20d without card reader at 07/03/2012 - 23:11

marmimag
I agree 100% ! I too have a K20D and adore it! thought I would try the K-5 and it felt to light and the controls were much more fiddlier!
yes the high ISO would be great and it was very quiet especially in auto focus.
But will hang on to my trusty K20D until the price of the Medium format 645 comes down a tad!!

Comment by marmimag posted on The K-5: Not for me! (at least for the time being) at 30/08/2011 - 21:41

marmimag
Yes would like to try but I believe that it has now been discontinued?????

Comment by marmimag posted on Poll about the DA 18-135 WR at 18/08/2011 - 12:54

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo