marmimag

Joined: 19th March 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

marmimag
Cheers guys !
I will try to upload via another programme and see what happens!
It never effects my normal images just the multi- exposures!

Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on Multi Exposure at 03/10/2013 - 11:11

marmimag
Hi

No it's not bracketing- it has a special setting for multi exposures - lets you take up to 9 shots on the same exposure
The Exif data was as follows
1/100
F2.8
ISO200
Auto white balance - same settings as previous image taken and ones taken after
This is the image
Comment Image


All the other images are fine!
Thanks for your help!
M

Comment by marmimag posted on Multi Exposure at 03/10/2013 - 07:06

marmimag
I have Photoshop CS6 and the uploaded files go straight into Bridge


M

Comment by marmimag posted on Multi Exposure at 02/10/2013 - 21:41

marmimag
Hi David
I have an Apple IMac

why would this happen with just the multi exposures?

many thanks,

Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on Multi Exposure at 02/10/2013 - 21:39

marmimag
Hi
when I take multi exposures on my Pentax K5-IIs they look ok on the screen but when I download them onto my computer they come out in PINK??
(I always shoot in raw)

Help please??

M

Comment by marmimag posted on Multi Exposure at 02/10/2013 - 17:56

marmimag
That would be really great!
I am off to my camera club this evening but will contact you either after or tomorrow morning

Thanks again!

Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on Hiring of lenses at 29/01/2013 - 19:41

marmimag
I assume it is the zoom version?

Comment by marmimag posted on Hiring of lenses at 29/01/2013 - 18:49

marmimag
hi chris
would be interested !:

Comment by marmimag posted on Hiring of lenses at 29/01/2013 - 18:46

marmimag
did try ebay but nothing doing!
will keep looking though
thanks

Comment by marmimag posted on Hiring of lenses at 29/01/2013 - 18:01

marmimag
Thanks John
I live in West London -

Comment by marmimag posted on Hiring of lenses at 29/01/2013 - 15:37

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo