marmimag

Joined: 19th March 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

marmimag
Cheers Mike
I’ll Get back to you
Maggi 😎

Comment by marmimag posted on FS: Sigma 100-300mm DG EX f/4 and 50-500mm DG HSM OS f/4.5-6.3 lenses. at 07/01/2019 - 16:32

marmimag
That would be great many thanks
👍😎

Comment by marmimag posted on FS: Sigma 100-300mm DG EX f/4 and 50-500mm DG HSM OS f/4.5-6.3 lenses. at 06/01/2019 - 14:58

marmimag
Can I see pics if the 50-500 ?
Thanks
Maggi

Comment by marmimag posted on FS: Sigma 100-300mm DG EX f/4 and 50-500mm DG HSM OS f/4.5-6.3 lenses. at 06/01/2019 - 13:55

marmimag
Sorry mike I thought it had been sold when I checked before 😩

Comment by marmimag posted on Run of K-mount Sigma 50-500 lenses to be produced at 05/01/2019 - 23:22

marmimag
thnx LJohnC but is has been sold already

Comment by marmimag posted on Run of K-mount Sigma 50-500 lenses to be produced at 05/01/2019 - 17:57

marmimag
Hi JohnX When I click on classified the
re i only i item listed ??

Comment by marmimag posted on Run of K-mount Sigma 50-500 lenses to be produced at 05/01/2019 - 16:23

marmimag
If your thinking of selling the 50-500 I would be very interested! been looking everywhere for one !

Comment by marmimag posted on Run of K-mount Sigma 50-500 lenses to be produced at 05/01/2019 - 15:33

marmimag
Many thanks John!
You're a star!
I did have it switched on ! Must have set it up for something earlier!

Phew!

Comment by marmimag posted on Using TV Mode on a Pentax K3 at 27/11/2016 - 23:54

marmimag
Hi
No I hve just tried it again here at home and it is still changing ?

Comment by marmimag posted on Using TV Mode on a Pentax K3 at 27/11/2016 - 23:40

marmimag
I use both a Pentax K5ii's and K3
I use the TV (Shutter Priority) rarely but when I did today on the K3 - I noticed that when I took the image the Shutter speed changed even thought I had it set on TV mode? I tried it with my K5ii's and it stayed on the same TV setting that I had set?

Any ideas why this is happening?

many thanks
Maggoi

Comment by marmimag posted on Using TV Mode on a Pentax K3 at 27/11/2016 - 23:21

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo