All Forum Comments
Room for one more? Soon-to-be K-5 owner (already ordered from SRS) from Edinburgh would quite like to tag along.
Comment by MarkTaylor posted on Pick a date for the Scotland meet at 26/01/2011 - 21:59
Thanks for all the kind greetings and invitations. I may well come along to the meet in Glasgow, it's only a short drive away for me.
Comment by MarkTaylor posted on New Pentax User at 26/01/2011 - 20:42
Hi, New Pentax User from Edinburgh here.
I have just ordered my K-5 and Tamron 17-50 f2.8 lens from SRS! It's technically my first DSLR although I've had access to a Canon EOS 30D and the use of a 350D for a while. My K-5 should get here sometime next week according to SRS and I can't wait to receive it.
I thought I'd introduce myself since I've already gleaned a great deal of useful information from lurking and searching on these forums. All the users here seem like a friendly and helpful bunch, so no doubt I will be sticking around.
I have just ordered my K-5 and Tamron 17-50 f2.8 lens from SRS! It's technically my first DSLR although I've had access to a Canon EOS 30D and the use of a 350D for a while. My K-5 should get here sometime next week according to SRS and I can't wait to receive it.
I thought I'd introduce myself since I've already gleaned a great deal of useful information from lurking and searching on these forums. All the users here seem like a friendly and helpful bunch, so no doubt I will be sticking around.
Comment by MarkTaylor posted on New Pentax User at 26/01/2011 - 07:50

