keithross

Joined: 6th January 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

keithross
£120-you have no chance.I offered him a new one for £50 and that was too expensive.

Keith

Comment by keithross posted on WTB:Pentax smc 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Lens at 06/09/2011 - 09:58

keithross
Good shot Ken-where do you find them at rest?
The DA300 is on the birthday present to me list Barrie

Regards Keith

Comment by keithross posted on Pentax DA 300mm for butterfly/dragonfly photography at 30/08/2011 - 07:40

keithross
My first meet up with forum members-highly recommended.I had an enjoyable day,meeting up with interesting and like minded people.I learnt a bit more and had the chance to try various lenses ie 180mm macro,da 300mm and Toms 600mm f4.I will be doing this again.

Thanks Keith

Comment by keithross posted on Foxglove Covert today! at 28/08/2011 - 20:45

keithross
This thread should create more sales of the DA300mm-super butterfly shots.I will have to ask Pentax for a discount

Comment by keithross posted on Pentax DA 300mm for butterfly/dragonfly photography at 24/08/2011 - 19:31

keithross
Thanks for the photos and comments-DA 300 looks like a very good alternative to a long range macro with the added bonus of being a very good telephoto.

Comment by keithross posted on Pentax DA 300mm for butterfly/dragonfly photography at 22/08/2011 - 17:22

keithross
Have any members used the DA 300mm for butterfly/dragonfly photography?I am trying to find a lens which can give me a greater working distance while still producing a reasonable sized image.

Keith

Comment by keithross posted on Pentax DA 300mm for butterfly/dragonfly photography at 20/08/2011 - 19:21

keithross
I agree with all the comments-superb set.

Comment by keithross posted on Kingfisher at 07/08/2011 - 19:42

keithross
A superb series of shots-well done

Comment by keithross posted on Kingfisher update at 07/08/2011 - 18:48

keithross
At £400 this is a bargain.I have bought two lenses off John and they were absolutely mint.

Keith

Comment by keithross posted on Pentax kit for sale at 30/07/2011 - 21:54

keithross
Count me in.

Keith

Comment by keithross posted on Foxglove Covert Meet September 2011 at 28/07/2011 - 19:00

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo