Jim-w

Joined: 3rd August 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Jim-w
Thank you John, although picture appeared correct way up in photoshop in the properties panel it showed orientation to be -90, so once i figured out how to change that problem solved

Cheers Jim.

Comment by Jim-w posted on Trouble uploading portrait view picture. at 03/01/2013 - 17:58

Jim-w
Have tried to upload a picture twice but it opens in landscape ie my picture is laying on it,s side. The second time I tried I had discovered that by right clicking image in the "chose image to download" screen I could rotate it, so i did and picture still uploaded on it,s side. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Jim.

Comment by Jim-w posted on Trouble uploading portrait view picture. at 03/01/2013 - 16:25

Jim-w
Merry Christmas to everyone , have a good one

Jim.

Comment by Jim-w posted on a Merry Christmas at 25/12/2012 - 19:31

Jim-w
I can see why people could be upset by Ken and George's seemingly negative comments, but also think it could become a positive. As a newcomer to photography i am keen to learn all i can from those far more experienced, so wonder if either of you could write an article or post giving positive advice on how to get away from the same same old tired, hackneyed and cliched pictures. this is something i am sure lots of people struggle with, ie. how to give your pictures just that little edge to make them stand out from the crowd, and not be just clasified as more dung.
Jim.
p.s. appologies to Dr.O as this thread seems to keep going of track, i am unable to ofer any useful advice for your problem, besides i think all your pictures are great soft or sharp

Comment by Jim-w posted on Gallery Image Quality at 26/08/2012 - 08:52

Jim-w
maybe a large skipper butterfly, or not?

Comment by Jim-w posted on Identification Please at 03/08/2012 - 23:28

Jim-w
Thanks for welcome, been looking round the site checking out the photos, fantastic

Comment by Jim-w posted on Hi to all from Gloucestershire at 03/08/2012 - 21:49

Jim-w
Hi all, very new to the world of dslr photography only had my k5 two weeks. I have lots to learn and spend most of my time pushing buttons and changing settings to see what happens
I keen to learn all i can and start taking decent photos.
Cheers for now Jim.

Comment by Jim-w posted on Hi to all from Gloucestershire at 03/08/2012 - 19:01

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo