JasonRawlings

Joined: 1st February 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JasonRawlings
Welcome to the mad house, I've found it to be really useful so far.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on First post at 05/03/2009 - 08:17

JasonRawlings
marcinski wrote:
Hey guys, you could give me something for posting this
I'm glad I could be of some help.
you just helped me waste all my money, so I'll just have to blow you a kiss......lol......

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Pentax 12-24 for sale at Jessops at 05/03/2009 - 08:13

JasonRawlings
ttk wrote:
The other half keeps giving me the evills, but I've started to learn with this hobby it's part of the course.[/quote] Your learning[/quote]I don't think she can understand how I can going walking around for hours, just to get the 1 picture I love.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Pentax 12-24 for sale at Jessops at 04/03/2009 - 21:01

JasonRawlings
bigcog wrote:
JasonRawlings wrote:
Just got the Pentax AF360 flashgun for £116 with 3 years warranty, well chuffed. I was just about to buy this for £170. Thanks for the link.
that was probably the last one, I was tempted but went for the Jessops own one for £50, think it will be fine for me.
The other half keeps giving me the evills, but I've started to learn with this hobby it's part of the course.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Pentax 12-24 for sale at Jessops at 04/03/2009 - 20:54

JasonRawlings
Just got the Pentax AF360 flashgun for £116 with 3 years warranty, well chuffed. I was just about to buy this for £170. Thanks for the link.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Pentax 12-24 for sale at Jessops at 04/03/2009 - 15:34

JasonRawlings
Is Narberth counted as Part of South Wales in this, if so count me in.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on South Wales Pentax Users? at 04/03/2009 - 15:25

JasonRawlings
I was in Carmarthen Camera Center on Saturday and they had 2 in there for £50. Looked in really good nic. And I brought 1 of them. So may be worth giving them a ring. Their telephone number is 01267 222300.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Wanted: 50mm SMC M or A 1.7 at 12/02/2009 - 10:54

JasonRawlings
Thanks for the help Loskeran, and better late than never ttk....lol

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on New to forum and DSLR at 08/02/2009 - 16:09

JasonRawlings
Does anyone on the forums know of any good courses in the west wales area for the new starter.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on New to forum and DSLR at 08/02/2009 - 09:56

JasonRawlings
These are the lenses I have at the minute, SMC PENTAX-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 mkII,Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 Macro DG Lens, Pentax smc DA 50-200 mm / 4~5,6 ED and last but not least Sigma 20mm f1.8 EX DG ASPHERICAL RF. It was my christmas present of my wife. She didn't know which lenses to get so just got a selection.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on New to forum and DSLR at 05/02/2009 - 17:13

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo