Grisha

Joined: 28th October 2006

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Grisha
I can't attend Sunday's always a busy day for me but i'm ready for any other photo walk in London or around London

Comment by Grisha posted on 15th London Photo Walk - Greenwich (26th of june) at 20/08/2011 - 22:42

Grisha
Hans can we organise a London film photo walk?

Comment by Grisha posted on Focussing screen for the 645NII at 20/08/2011 - 22:13

Grisha
I'm interested too, it's hard to find
Why it shouldn't fit on the NII?
I know this one http://www.tincheungcamera.com.hk/product/500

Comment by Grisha posted on Focussing screen for the 645NII at 20/08/2011 - 22:09

Grisha
My eclectus parrot Chloe

Comment by Grisha posted on Your Avatar at 17/07/2011 - 21:36

Grisha
I have to register a .com (or co.uk) website, any suggestion about the hosting?

Thanks

Comment by Grisha posted on Hosting/Server at 17/07/2011 - 21:14

Grisha
1. DA 12-24
2. FA 77
3. Sigma 70-200 2.8 ex apo
4. A 75mm 645
5. A 80-160 645

Comment by Grisha posted on 5 Most Used Lenses ? at 15/06/2011 - 21:28

Grisha
@Kim There's tracking! I've been sending dozens of parcels to Italy in several years and i can track door to door, until the UK board tracking is provided by Royal Mail and in Italy from italian post,and never lost anything

Comment by Grisha posted on For Sale - Samsung D-Xenon 12-24mm f4.0 at 06/06/2011 - 17:15

Grisha
Kim C wrote:
I can also confirm Airsure works really well. Unfortunately, you can't use Airsure to Italy It is about the only country in Europe that you can't.

Kim

karma mechanic wrote:
Sorry to butt in... but if it helps I can confirm that Royal Mail Airsure works well for small but expensive items like lenses.
You don't need parcel2send for such small items when you can send by Royal Mail
Italy: Airmail small Packet+International signed for+ compensation to 500£
It's absolutely safe as airsure and no more expensive
My last item sent was the Dfa 100mm and i paid around 13£

Comment by Grisha posted on For Sale - Samsung D-Xenon 12-24mm f4.0 at 06/06/2011 - 13:55

Grisha
PaulS wrote:
I am the new owner of the lens.

The exchange went extremely well and in record time despite the bank holiday, thank you Matt.
Congratulations Paul I love this lens

Comment by Grisha posted on Pentax DA 12-24 & Filters Trades considered at 02/06/2011 - 11:18

Grisha
Are the lenses AF ?

Thanks

Comment by Grisha posted on FS: Pentax 645 NII + compatible lenses and other accessories at 28/04/2011 - 23:25

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo