Spotmatic II and ME Supers


AndrewA

Link Posted 28/02/2013 - 08:44
Thought I would share a picture of my Spotmatic II and ME Supers.


The Spotmatic came courtesy of Paul aka 9erfan, the ME Super on the left (which is for sale soon!) has been with me a while whilst the ME Super on the right is my latest edition and the 1983 body is NOS so is in stunning conditon.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

macabee

Link Posted 28/02/2013 - 08:58
AndrewA wrote:
Thought I would share a picture of my Spotmatic II and ME Supers.


The Spotmatic came courtesy of Paul aka 9erfan, the ME Super on the left (which is for sale soon!) has been with me a while whilst the ME Super on the right is my latest edition and the 1983 body is NOS so is in stunning conditon.

Very nice indeed. I also have an ME Super, although I only use digital these days.

Cheers

AndrewA

Link Posted 28/02/2013 - 09:23
Macabee wrote:
"Very nice indeed. I also have an ME Super, although I only use digital these days."

I have started using mine more often these days, finding Kodak film for 1 a role has helped!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Last Edited by AndrewA on 28/02/2013 - 09:24

DanielH

Link Posted 28/02/2013 - 11:21
Lovely

I am in the middle (well not really only fired 2 shots!)of my first film in over 10 years through my Spotmatic F and am excited to see the results. Not sure about developing as I live in the Czech Rep and would like to scan them so I can mess around in PP

What do you do with your films once shot Andrew?

Cheers

Daniel
Last Edited by DanielH on 28/02/2013 - 11:22

AndrewA

Link Posted 28/02/2013 - 13:59
DanielH wrote:
Lovely

What do you do with your films once shot Andrew?

Cheers

Daniel

I have them converted to CD Daniel, at the moment I am trying a different developer each time to compare price and quality.

So far Boots are winning.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

fourfivesix

Link Posted 09/03/2013 - 11:33
Great collection Andrew, I picked up a me super on freecycle a while ago it's a great little camera.
flickr
link

lxmike

Link Posted 22/03/2014 - 22:18
I remember when the me super was first launched I went to Bonsers in Newcastle to try it out, I was amazed by it, I remember at the time thinking, 'whoa buttons for selecting shutter speed and no shutter dial'. funny enough I could not beleive my eyes and ears when I later on picked up the MEF and its bulky autofocus lens, 'that will no catch on', l thought at the time
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.