flat4

Joined: 6th August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

flat4

Comment by flat4 posted on no WATERMARKS at 26/04/2012 - 13:16

flat4
in short: Bracketing while in Av mode will fix the aperture value and change exposure time. Bracketing in Tv mode will fix the exposure time and change aperture value.

Comment by flat4 posted on K5 - Exposure bracketing for HDR at 25/04/2012 - 16:47

flat4
Hot filter is replaced with clear glass, so in order to do IR photography, one must use an appropriate lens filter, which blocks the viewfinder.

Comment by flat4 posted on WTB: IR converted pentax body at 23/04/2012 - 07:29

flat4
Thank you John,
the reason I am searching for IR dedicaded body is to avoid using screw on filters. Thank you anyway, I appreciate the effort.

Cheers, Luka

Comment by flat4 posted on WTB: IR converted pentax body at 22/04/2012 - 22:18

flat4
As the title says, I am looking for a used pentax DSLR body converted for IR photography. (IR pass filter installed) Would prefer an older model as my budget is slightly limited. If anyone is interested in selling, please give me an offer on PM. I am located in Slovenia, EU, so seller must be willing to ship internationally.

Regards, Luka

Comment by flat4 posted on WTB: IR converted pentax body at 22/04/2012 - 19:25

flat4
Hello,

I am interestedi in converting my K200d to dedicated IR camera. That would include removing the hot filter from the sensor and replacing it with a IR pass filter, such as IR720. Since I can't get it done here in Slovenia, where I come from, I started wondering if I could order a kit somewhere to convert it by myself. Does anybody here know where I could order such kit?
Would I be better off buying an already converted camera and selling mine?

P.S. I already have tried IR lens filters with my K-5 and it gives good, but still average results...

Thank you for your opinions and replies.

Regards, Luka

Comment by flat4 posted on K200D IR conversion? at 22/04/2012 - 12:19

flat4
As the title says, I am looking for a sigma ef530 (ST or Super) flashgun for spare parts. I have broken the foot mount on mine, so would like to fix it.

p.s. Also, if anyone has any ideas on where to get spare parts, I'd be very happy to hear them.

Comment by flat4 posted on WTB: Sigma EF 530 flashgun for spare parts at 17/04/2012 - 07:04

flat4
I alo own an LG IPS 235v and it's fantastic. It comes factory calibrated, so I hardly spotted the difference when I was making a colour profile with my Spyder. IMO, best bang for the buck.

Comment by flat4 posted on Monitor advice please at 01/04/2012 - 07:53

flat4
Hi Harley,

Uploading a couple of photos of the lens.

[IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/ploski4/Sigma70-300APOmacro_0001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/ploski4/Sigma70-300_0011.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/ploski4/Sigma70-300_0008.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/ploski4/Sigma70-300_0004.jpg[/IMG]

Insured 3-5 working days delivery is approx. 15 GBP.

Cheers, Luka

Comment by flat4 posted on FS: Sigma 70-300/4-5.6 APO DG Macro at 28/02/2012 - 07:18

flat4
monday morning bump with price reduction to 70 GBP + shipping.

Comment by flat4 posted on FS: Sigma 70-300/4-5.6 APO DG Macro at 27/02/2012 - 08:47

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo