elfer

Joined: 27th January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

elfer
Comment Image


With box and both caps. Lens itself is immaculate. Only the metal screw-on front cap has any sign of use, where there's a very small amount of paint wear to its serrated outer edge.

The original, green-band SMC version.

My favourite lens. Bought from another user on here for £360. For sale to help fund other projects.

For sale for £290. I'll pay the RMSD if you BT or PP F&F (or if you add the extra for PP payment protection should you want that)

Comment by elfer posted on Pentax SMC DA 15mm Limited at 30/01/2019 - 10:42

elfer
Ah, I hadn't realised they were going for quite that much retail. I'd got the impression from those I'd seen on ebay that they were worth less. Sorry, I'll shelve the idea then. Apologies.

Comment by elfer posted on For sale - various K mount 35mm film bodies and lenses at 04/01/2018 - 15:40

elfer
Coincidentally, I've been watching ebay the last week for a nice P30T or P30N to add to my small film body collection. I'll send you a PM..

Comment by elfer posted on For sale - various K mount 35mm film bodies and lenses at 04/01/2018 - 15:12

elfer
I was on ebay over xmas, like you do, and impulse bought a spares or repairs "needs batteries" body. It turned up today and there's much more wrong with it than just needing batteries, but the film speed dial was good so I've transferred that over to the otherwise fine body. So thank you for offering to look for me, but I'm sorted now. And I also now too have a donor body if there's anything on it you or anyone else can use?

Comment by elfer posted on An early Xmas gift for film users at 30/12/2017 - 19:05

elfer
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
A 50mm f/2.8 macro
Yes, that's a much better choice than my M100/4. But that makes my FA43 choice too close in focal length, so I'd swap that out for a K35/2 or 3.5

Comment by elfer posted on Marooned on an island with a camera and any three lenses... at 27/12/2017 - 17:23

elfer
I'm going to pretend the rules are that I'm restricted to a body I already own but could choose any lens from the catalogue, past or current.

If I took the K-5ii it'd be a DA15 Ltd, an FA31 and a DF-A 100 Macro WR.

If I took the ME Super it'd be a K28/2, FA43 and an M 100 Macro

Not that I'm big on macro, but no point in taking a portrait lens when there's no-one else there to be a subject. I expect there'd be plenty of bugs though...

Comment by elfer posted on Marooned on an island with a camera and any three lenses... at 27/12/2017 - 16:56

elfer
Would you happen to have the exposure compensation/ film speed selector dial from the ME Super available? That'd be great if so!

Comment by elfer posted on An early Xmas gift for film users at 24/12/2017 - 10:43

elfer
New prices:

FA 77mm f/1.8 Ltd: £425 + RMSD

D-FA 100m f/2.8 Macro WR: £250 + RMSD

Bank transfer or PP F&F.

edit - D-FA 100 withdrawn from sale. I have just thought of a project it would be perfect for. May relist in a month or two.

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 30/10/2015 - 12:49

elfer
FA50/1.4 also now sold through ebay

Just the FA 77 f/1.8 Ltd and the D-FA 100 f/2.8 Macro WR remaining.

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 26/10/2015 - 20:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo