elfer

Joined: 27th January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

elfer
That's what they told me when I ordered the D-FA 100 Macro...

As linked to above, see this thread , It actually took 19 weeks.

If you'd rather wait indefinitely that's your choice. However mine is definitely available today, and if paid for by noon would be with you by 1pm tomorrow...

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 19/10/2015 - 11:58

elfer
The Sigma 30mm just sold on ebay and thus no longer available.

Just the FA77/1.9 Ltd, the DFA100/2.8 Macro and the FA50/1.4 remaining.

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 10/10/2015 - 13:59

elfer
I've had it confirmed that Microglobe do not have any stock of the FA77.

I'm leaving my copy on sale, at the price stated, as I believe it compares extremely favourably against the £799 new price at dealers who do have stock: the official UK dealers, such as SRS and Wex.

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 08/10/2015 - 21:22

elfer
Absolute pleasure dealing with you, ShrikeMike. Hope you get great use out of it!

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 08/10/2015 - 20:19

elfer
No damage and no dust that I can see looking through it into the light.

BUT, it has just been pointed out to me that Microglobe are listing them new at £420 delivered. That is an incredible price. The official UK dealers - SRS, Wex et al - are listing at £799. Obviously Microglobe's will be grey imports, but all the same.

The only thing I would say is that I bought the DFA100 from them, and when I did they listed it as 'in stock in 3-5 days' but it actually took 4.5 months(!) for them to fulfil the order. Ordered April 22nd 2013, in stock September 2nd 2013. (see my post in this thread at the time). The lens was fine when I eventually got it though, so no problems there at least.

That may have been a one-off, of course, but then again it might not. If they do have stock and are supplying then I might have to withdraw mine from sale until such time as they haven't and the FA77 market returns to normal. Unless people are happy paying the normal used price in the meantime for one that is definitely real and available on next-day Special Delivery? But in the meantime I wouldn't want to take a fellow forum member's money without at least making them aware of the Microglobe advertised price.

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 07/10/2015 - 20:55

elfer
Payment for the 17-50 received last night and it's now on it's way to Mike.

One down, four to go. Who's for a nice, fast prime?

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 07/10/2015 - 14:06

elfer
Tamron 17-50 provisionally sold to ShrikeMike

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 06/10/2015 - 19:36

elfer
Will do, Mike. On its way...

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 06/10/2015 - 13:59

elfer
Thanks, but I'm looking to reduce the number of lenses I have. I have 30-odd, and I've begrudgingly come to accept that's a few too many for someone who now only shoots occasionally.

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 06/10/2015 - 12:37

elfer
I'm not as active a photographer as I was a couple of years ago and have decided to thin down my lens collection a little. These are some of my better lenses which deserved to see more use than I'm giving them.

All have been listed BIN on ebay, but I will give a 10% discount on my ebay to forum members buying through here, with free delivery for those paying by bank transfer or PayPal Gift.

Pentax FA 77mm f/1.8

Ebay price £495, PentaxUser price £445

Comment Image


link to ebay listing

--

Pentax DFA 100mm f/2.8 WR

Ebay price £295, PentaxUser price £265

Comment Image


link to ebay listing

--

Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4

Ebay price £170, PentaxUser price £153

Comment Image


link to ebay listing

--

Sigma EX 30mm f/1.4

Ebay price £185, PentaxUser price £166

Comment Image


link to ebay listing

--

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8

Ebay price £170, PentaxUser price £153

Comment Image


link to ebay listing

Comment by elfer posted on FA77 f/1.8 Ltd, DFA100 WR Macro, FA50 f/1.4, Sigma EX30 f/1.4, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 at 06/10/2015 - 09:40

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo