All Forum Comments
Comment by edumad posted on [Trade] 135mm lens (M42) and other Bits and bobs at 26/02/2015 - 12:11
Comment by edumad posted on [Trade] 135mm lens (M42) and other Bits and bobs at 25/02/2015 - 16:25
These items will probably be going on ebay, as there has been no interest in trade.
Comment by edumad posted on [Trade] Some lenses M42 and K mount. fungus. at 25/02/2015 - 16:24
The 18-135mm seems like the way to go for my needs, but this might even be better. More tele and wide than the Sigma and with WR.
Unfortunately its new, so too expensive.
Comment by edumad posted on Pentax Forums first impressions of the new 16-85mm at 24/02/2015 - 17:22
Comment by edumad posted on Ricoh's GR - I love it at 22/02/2015 - 21:56
I was just having to much fun, so stuck to 135mm. Its limiting but what it does, it does well.
With a bit of luck and slow moving on their part I managed to grab some decent shots.

IMGP5286 by eduardodourado, on Flickr

IMGP5353 by eduardodourado, on Flickr
With a lens that has this on the back element:

IMGP5077 by eduardodourado, on Flickr
Comment by edumad posted on [Trade] 135mm lens (M42) and other Bits and bobs at 19/02/2015 - 22:47
I've no intention of getting a FF body, and will only change my K10D because ISO performance isn't that great.
Pitty about the glass getting more expensive, as it will I'm sure.
Comment by edumad posted on So which lenses will you buy for the new FF at 17/02/2015 - 10:15
Comment by edumad posted on [Trade] Some lenses M42 and K mount. fungus. at 16/02/2015 - 17:43


