duster

Joined: 20th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

duster
that's the answer. Av and limit the iso range.
thanks everyone

Comment by duster posted on Fixed iso and aperture at 03/01/2019 - 13:34

duster
Yes, I just want the shutter speed to change. I'll try limiting the iso range - never thought of that! Sometimes the obvious doesn't leap out!
Thanks

Comment by duster posted on Fixed iso and aperture at 03/01/2019 - 09:39

duster
Unfortunately, Nigelk, that doesn't work. although the aperture is fixed, the shutter speed and/or the iso is altered. I want to have fixed iso and aperture. Also I want to do it hand held for HDR. It may not be possible.

Comment by duster posted on Fixed iso and aperture at 03/01/2019 - 09:21

duster
I'm trying to set up a user mode on my K3 that will give a five shot bracketed exposure with a fixed iso and fixed aperture. But I can't figure out how to do it or if it's possible.
Any ideas?

Comment by duster posted on Fixed iso and aperture at 02/01/2019 - 14:43

duster
History for me too. It's exactly 35 years ago when I had my first (and last) flight in that Lancaster. I was able to experience occupying all of the positions, including the tail gunners: Once that bubble is rotated you feel as if sitting on thin air. I cannot imagine being shot at too.

Comment by duster posted on RAF 100 at 11/07/2018 - 14:29

duster
Comment Image


I haven't seen anything from today's flypast, so here is the Lancaster getting airborne from RAF Waddington this lunchtime

Comment by duster posted on RAF 100 at 10/07/2018 - 20:26

duster
I find a slower shutter speed is better to get a wider aperture. Panning with the movement of the aircraft is key. I'm not sure how useful stabilisation is then, but someone is sure to know.

Comment by duster posted on Wanted - Up to 500mm AF lens - Happy to buy or part ex at 04/07/2018 - 22:51

duster
I have a sigma 50 - 500 if it's any good to you?

Comment by duster posted on Wanted - Up to 500mm AF lens - Happy to buy or part ex at 04/07/2018 - 21:58

duster
I have 06 and 02 zooms if you are interested.
Ken

Comment by duster posted on WTB: Pentax Q lenses at 16/06/2018 - 18:58

duster
That should be, not even a military plane at that

Comment by duster posted on Another pointless thread at 10/04/2018 - 21:27

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo