All Forum Comments
Lincoln
Comment by duster posted on K7 body for sale £500 at 30/11/2010 - 01:52
looks like it's ebay bound. is £450 good for anyone?
Comment by duster posted on K7 body for sale £500 at 29/11/2010 - 23:35
Of course I am open to offers!
Comment by duster posted on K7 body for sale £500 at 28/11/2010 - 21:01
For sale is my K7 body purchased from SRS on 1/09/09. It in perfect condition and has take 6152 shots up to October - not much more since then as I've been in hospital.
Included in the box is: K7 body with cap and hot shoe cover, neck strap, Pentax battery, instruction book and "Magic Lantern" K7 book, 2 CDs ,charger and lead and video lead. For the life of me I cannot find the little piece of plastic that covers the viewfinder - but I'll keep looking.
The price is £500 including 1st class next day delivery by RM. Payment is by PayPal Gift (ie buyer pays the fees)
Why am I selling this wonderful camera? Well I shoot mainly in RAW and a K5 with the prospect of 20 continuous RAW frames is so tempting. I know it's a lot of cash for this feature but I'm not getting younger and I want to make the most of now! However, I need to sell the K7 to help fund the new purchase so here it is. Please feel free to ask any questions or PM me
Thanks
Included in the box is: K7 body with cap and hot shoe cover, neck strap, Pentax battery, instruction book and "Magic Lantern" K7 book, 2 CDs ,charger and lead and video lead. For the life of me I cannot find the little piece of plastic that covers the viewfinder - but I'll keep looking.
The price is £500 including 1st class next day delivery by RM. Payment is by PayPal Gift (ie buyer pays the fees)
Why am I selling this wonderful camera? Well I shoot mainly in RAW and a K5 with the prospect of 20 continuous RAW frames is so tempting. I know it's a lot of cash for this feature but I'm not getting younger and I want to make the most of now! However, I need to sell the K7 to help fund the new purchase so here it is. Please feel free to ask any questions or PM me
Thanks
Comment by duster posted on K7 body for sale £500 at 28/11/2010 - 11:23

