I think I must do more housework... then I can ask for a Sigma 105 macro for Christmas!
A lovely set of shots... no 5 is my favourite... closely followed by the "Darth Vader" moth [no 7] and then the poppy ['cos I like poppies]
Darth Vader moth is not its real name... I'll look in Chinery and send you details later... my wife calls these by that name when they are on the window at night. Anyone out there know of a guide to the undersides of moths?
A lovely set of shots... no 5 is my favourite... closely followed by the "Darth Vader" moth [no 7] and then the poppy ['cos I like poppies]
Darth Vader moth is not its real name... I'll look in Chinery and send you details later... my wife calls these by that name when they are on the window at night. Anyone out there know of a guide to the undersides of moths?