All Forum Comments
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on Lots of gear: k3, k5, k01, 100-300, 70-200, 12-24, 17-50, 18-270... at 31/03/2019 - 20:20
It's also the one I used for this photo: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6512275881300418560
looks like this:

paint "issue" on the hood:

- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on Lots of gear: k3, k5, k01, 100-300, 70-200, 12-24, 17-50, 18-270... at 31/03/2019 - 20:15
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on Lots of gear: k3, k5, k01, 100-300, 70-200, 12-24, 17-50, 18-270... at 28/03/2019 - 20:14
To clarify: yes, I am prepared to ship internationally. I'll be doing that with a registered and tracked service. yes, there's some cost involved, but I'll keep it to a nominal £10.
As for other currencies, I'll keep an eye on what the story is. I will accept bank transfers, cash if working face-to-face and can accept Paypal if you really want to.
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on Lots of gear: k3, k5, k01, 100-300, 70-200, 12-24, 17-50, 18-270... at 26/03/2019 - 12:26
the time has come to switch systems. I'm going to be going MFT because video. That means there's some gear up for sale...
No batteries outside of Finland, I can't ship them legally from here, will try to find a way to do this from Germany in May. Photos will follow or on request.
Bodies:
- K-3. Original owner. 42k actuations. Good condition. Original owner from B&H. Body cap and charger but no box, no manual. £250. 9/10.
- Grip for K3. Original. Bought at the same time. Good condition, 9/10 £75.
- K-5. Original owner, 65k+ actuations. OK condition, wear. Lens change button has disappeared, so spares or repairs. Works fine. £125. No manual, charger, strap, CD... 7/10. Make me an offer if this is too much, I have understood fixing to be either minimal cost or £100 via a repair centre.
- Grip for K5. Original. Bought with the K5. OK condition. £50.
- K-01. Original owner. Mirrorless, so there's no point me listing actuations. Mode button missing. Condition otherwise good. Charger. £75.
Lenses:
- Sigma 100-300 /f4. Full-frame capable. One small mark on the outer element; no difference in pic quality. Original box, case, hood, rear and front caps. Because of the mark: £500.
- Sigma 70-200/f2.8. HSM version, the last one. Minor paint issues; the 2 of "2.8" and a mark on the hood. No box but both caps. Sharp as hell and fast to focus. £400.
- Sigma 1.4 TC. Both caps, fine condition. Box, I believe. Case. £125.
- Sigma 30/f1.4. Both caps, hood, fine condition. Box, I believe. £200.
- Tamron 17-50/2.8. Decent usable short zoom. Both caps, box. Finish isn't quite so matt as it might be, it's been on the k01 a lot. £150.
- Pentax 18-270/3.5-5.6 SDM. Travel zoom. Box, both caps. £300.
- Pentax D-FA50/2.8 Macro. Awesome macro. Original owner, bought in KL in 2007 with my K10D. Both caps. £150.
- Samsung 12-24/f4. Wideangle from the days of the K10. Essentially Pentax 12-24 in different clothes. Both caps, box. £300.
Flashes:
- Pentax AF540FGZ. Original model, bought at the same time as the K3. Pouch. £150.
- Sigma EF500 Super. Decent flash, works well. £75.
Other bits:
- Pentax Power Supply D-AC132. Works with K3, K5, K01. Very hard to find. £50.
I have a total of 9 (yes, really!) batteries. All good and original (!) I will try to find a way to ship these, but I cannot legally do it from here. £30 each. My intention is to ship these from Germany in mid-May unless I find a better way.
If you think I'm off on pricing, feel free to drop me a PM and make me an offer. I'm not desperate to sell, but this is not being used as much as it should be.
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on Lots of gear: k3, k5, k01, 100-300, 70-200, 12-24, 17-50, 18-270... at 25/03/2019 - 21:11
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on FS: K-01, 40mm limited, m28/3.5, m135/3.5, Lowepro bags at 02/11/2014 - 19:51
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on FS: K-01, 40mm limited, m28/3.5, m135/3.5, Lowepro bags at 29/10/2014 - 07:27





I am open to offers....
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on FS: K-01, 40mm limited, m28/3.5, m135/3.5, Lowepro bags at 28/10/2014 - 08:36
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on couple of shots from the fair at 05/10/2014 - 18:40
- Bret
Comment by bretti_kivi posted on FS: K-01, 40mm limited, m28/3.5, m135/3.5, Lowepro bags at 05/10/2014 - 18:38





30mm:
K-01 as requested:
more to follow...